[Ch7] Reuan Kalong (Pordeecom)

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Some pictures from upcoming episodes. Kalong is taking things in her own hands! credit jomjessada instagram-lovelygade instagram=poom14 instagram- ningwing instagram longwl instagram

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The pics of Pooklook scares me!!!!!!!! Ahh I don't know how I'm going to watch this lakorn hehehe 

Pooklook is definitely a gorgeous gal, I'm happy she's receiving more nangek roles^^ And I just noticed it's like a reunion for New and Rotmay..yay!!!
I'll probably watch this lakorn tho, hopefully I wont get too scared hahah

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Finally into a lakorn that caught my attention after some times now, and believe me it's not b/c New is my bias :p I actually like New and PookLook pairing since their country singing lakorn back then...just didn't like the lakorn much. Oh but I'm glad I found out about this lakorn BECAUSE IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Watching this lakorn was like watching a really good classic thai boran lakorn. I super like how it started in the beginning, the scene under the water, and then the OST came on right when the camera show New face...hit the spot there! GOOD OST, GOOD PAIRING, GOOD QUALITY AND GOOD CLASSIC STORYLINE = WINNING 

Now I'm just at the beginning so I'll have much more to say later on, but darn those pics up there sure a bit scary, not too much but enough that I don't want to watch it at night. But knowing that it's just PookLook, make everything not scary at all. hahaha

ARUGH, just can't get this OST off my mind now. 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
<p>Almost done with EP.4 and I am most frustrated with the MOTHER! One moment she seems like she love her daughter and wanted the best for her tho making her be with the second guy. The next she is just a BEECH straight up...greedy and cunning witch!!! Then after hurting Galong she sudden realized that &quot;oh shit that's my daughter that I'm hurting&quot; and wanted to make it up to her...trying to be a good mother again. OH GOSH, I SUPER HATE HER CHARACTER...and geesh, trying to sell</p>
<p>Since I watched this not understanding thai at all....a fews question if anyone can clear it up for me.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>1. Was Galong died already when they dumped her into the lake?</p>
<p>2. soo...what's up with the connection between Galong's mother and rotmay's mother? b/c in one ep. she showed up when Galong's mother was beating her up.</p>
<p>3. and what's up with the second guy father and Mai? Mai had a flash back when his family were killed and the second guy father showed up or something.&nbsp;</p>

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
pangia xiong said:
<p>Almost done with EP.4 and I am most frustrated with the MOTHER! One moment she seems like she love her daughter and wanted the best for her tho making her be with the second guy. The next she is just a BEECH straight up...greedy and cunning witch!!! Then after hurting Galong she sudden realized that &quot;oh shit that's my daughter that I'm hurting&quot; and wanted to make it up to her...trying to be a good mother again. OH GOSH, I SUPER HATE HER CHARACTER...and geesh, trying to sell</p>
<p>Since I watched this not understanding thai at all....a fews question if anyone can clear it up for me.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>1. Was Galong died already when they dumped her into the lake?</p>
<p>2. soo...what's up with the connection between Galong's mother and rotmay's mother? b/c in one ep. she showed up when Galong's mother was beating her up.</p>
<p>3. and what's up with the second guy father and Mai? Mai had a flash back when his family were killed and the second guy father showed up or something.&nbsp;</p>
I known question 1 lol. Galong was still alive Chote just knocked her out

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Gumiho said:
i wish but no...this is such a good lakorn.
awww :( yeah seems interesting and i'm a fan of new that why hopefully sometime in the future .....

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Look like something bad happens in the end. I was still hoping Kalong and Mai would live happily ever after credit lovelygade instagram keng7007 instagram ningwing instagram

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Such a great Lakorn! It was very sad at the end when Kalong had to leave,  I think she will still come and see Mai though. Great acting by Pooklook , New and Rotamy. I enjoyed it very much :heart:    credit pooklookfonthip instagram poom14 instagram

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i absolutely loved this lakorn. New's acting has really really improved by a lot. i loved every new and pooklook scene together. it was so sad and so loving. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah, This is one of the my favorite lakorn in 2013. The love between p'Mai and and Galong is indeed strong.  :cry1:  :cry1:  I love this lakorn and i cried some much because i pity Mai and Galong.  :cry:  :cry:  And i seriously the bad guys in this lakorn. I indeed curse at the them and at the end they deserve what they got.  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  Karma is a b!#kh!  :yes:  :yes:  Everyone did a good jobs in this lakorn especially New, Pooklook and Rotmay.  :yes:  :yes: And of course some scene i do hate Galong lol...I just hate that she keep abusing, scaring and choking Rotmay character (forgot her name lol it been so long when i finish this lakorn lol). Galong make me hate, love and pity her...  :whip: :heart:  :spin:  

My family watch this lakorn together and we all enjoy it. My two sister and i could felt the pain Mai and Galong going through....so sad and indeed an awesome lakorn! Oh yeah i love the ost as well....got it replay until these day hehehehe!