[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like the ost by Mac! It has a classic mellow lakorn feel to it lol The lyrics definitely suit Krao's bipolar love. 555

jjinxx

^PWAHAHAHAHAHA. Tell me about it!
Oh! Mai and Weir are supposed to have an event together for Valentine's day. hehehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, I was looking for this thread and was all like, "Where the heck is it at?!" Didn't even realize it's been pinned haha.

jjinxx said:
^PWAHAHAHAHAHA. Tell me about it!
Oh! Mai and Weir are supposed to have an event together for Valentine's day. hehehe...

Really??? Cool! I will wait for pics.

jjinxx

So much jealousy in ep4!!! lol And Krao is trying so hard to ditch Lalita, he is earning more brownie points from me. But for some reason, the n'rai always knows how to get in the way. You would think someone as 'evil' as Krao would be smarter than Lalita...

jjinxx

Love the pics! Especially the one they're both pouting-- so cute!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know you guys love Mai, but I think she looks too much of a little kid for Weir. I just don't see the physical compatibility that you guys see... :shutup: Kill me if you want. Haha.

Or perhaps I should say Weir looks too old for Mai. HAHA.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
So much jealousy in ep4!!! lol And Krao is trying so hard to ditch Lalita, he is earning more brownie points from me. But for some reason, the n'rai always knows how to get in the way. You would think someone as 'evil' as Krao would be smarter than Lalita...

What has it aired yet?  I thought Ken T lakorn would come first but really this is my type of lakorn revenge but hope p'ek doesn't sleep around with another girl eww but i never seen the old version

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
I like the ost by Mac! It has a classic mellow lakorn feel to it lol The lyrics definitely suit Krao's bipolar love. 555
the ost is awesome! just listened to it, and a few more times, and i'll be my new favorite song!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
Is anyone Eng subbing this lakorn? Please share...or where can I watch this lakorn?
I think ninja going to sub it but u have check it out on her blog.

Yay it getting near and I getting nervous

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm so excited for this Lakorn, and Phatman, it's fine the way you see Mai and Weir because everyone has their own opinions. LOL.
@teasingonly555, I love your signature, I'm also spazzing over Koo Gum too! :) and this.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Anyone know who has the episodes on youtube? I can't seem to find the first four episodes at all... Thanks!

jjinxx

It hasn't aired yet!
I've just been reading the scripts online and spoiling things here LOL forgive me! ><
It will air on Feb. 15 which is tomorrow! Hooray!

Ninja is subbing at her blog ninjakkn.wordpress.com

LOL it's all good @phatman. Just enjoy the show. Mai and Weir together make me DROOL! Love them!

jjinxx

If this somehow gets uploaded onto youtube without getting deleted, it will be a miracle! >< I don't have dootv and youku always take a long time loading.

:cry:

The wait is killing me.
Episode 3. Anuch gets sick staying out in the rain. Krao finds her and brings her back to the farm. He insists on taking care of her himself, so he stays up wiping her brow with a cloth and holds her hand. He says even though she is his enemy and he should hate her, he can't bring himself to hate her. He nearly kisses her lips but restrains himself and kisses her forehead. When she shivers from feeling cold he snuggles in bed with her.
:woot:

jjinxx

Too impatient! lol I'll do more spoilers. These are basically scenes from the teasers and pictures.

Krao tries to feed porridge to her. Anuch refuses.
She says she can eat herself. He says why is she always opposing him when he doesn't easily do things for other people. She refuses to eat, keeping her mouth shut. He thinks up an idea. Krao says since she's being stubborn and his hands are busy (holding the spoon and bowl) he'll have to open her mouth a different way. He pretends to go in for a kiss until she yields. Ha.

Anuch plans to leave Pa's farm. She is walking away from the house and meets Krao along the way. When he hears she's leaving, he says "I won't let you go," and uses the excuse that she hasn't paid Pa back yet. She tries to leave but he carries her back to the house and places her on the bed. She pushes him away but he grabs her.
"You have to promise that you won't leave." If she doesn't promise, he'll hold her all day--he doesn't mind since he didn't get much sleep last night.
She turns to see that their faces are really close. "Fine, I promise."
But he doesn't let go yet and he says she hasn't recovered from her fever so she must lie down and rest more. She says she'll rest. He finally lets go (reluctantly hehe) but instead of leaving, he pulls a chair over to sit next to the bed.
Krao says she's a stubborn person so he has to keep an eye on her. She turns away from him, peeks over her shoulder and sees him still sitting smiling at her, and turns away again. Anuch smiles a little to herself.

cr. manager.co.thai