[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for epi 2. It already the scene krao kiss anuch sis,but my live catch it alway freeze so i missing it. Look like he player everyone in vichatway family.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^yay! Let us know how it goes! Too bad I can't watch on the day it airs. :(
Stupid channel 7 copyright! T-T

lol but Krao does "seduce" p'On and Lalita pretty quickly...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
Can't wait for epi 2. It already the scene krao anuch sis,but my live catch it alway freeze so i missing it. Look like he player everyone in vichatway family.

WHAT?! You're watching it already! HAHA. Man, so jealous of you. We have to wait. HAHA.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I watching it already. Krao face look surpires when he know that anuch is vichatway family, his face look like do I have to destroy her to. Before krao went to the party he call sia the guy vichatway family borrow his money cuz they didn't pay for sia long ago he need his money back. So sia went to the party and they have a fight and sia tell them If they not pay the money back than he will cut anuch bro hands. Krao also there too so he tell them to stop He will pay some money for sia first and all the rest vichatway will find for sia later.

Krao take anuch to inetrview her job and he waiting outside,later he tell anuch that now in he company they hiring people but she say she don't want have a job cuz of she know him,She want get the a job by herself not for someone support and she tell him if he still want to be friend with her next time don't do it.

Krao try to make chaithong mad and punch at him so he Win this game too. He talk something about anuch and chaithong can't bearly for.

jjinxx

I can't wait to see Chaitong punch Krao! Muahaha! That's what he gets for implying that Nuch went all the way with Chaitong.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
arg I want to watch it already! Ch7 is so annoying with its copyright seriously @_@ 
If someone finds a streaming or download link do share please ! 

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Weir does it again! I love it when he chooses his roles that's very daring because it suits him very well (and he's a total handsome when he's p'ek-rai)! XD I definitely will tune RLSL in and hopefully, it'd be subbed with the downloads available since I don't stream much.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man, downloading. I think my computer has maxed out it's space haha. Darn, I can't wait for the subs!

jjinxx

Watch the first episode here!!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0NzU5NjE2.html

Shiet, ep 1 got me all spazzy! My only complaint is that there is too much of Krao seducing Lita and trying to kiss p'On! >< BUT I'd rather get that out of the way in the first one or two episodes and leave the rest of the lakorn for Krao to "harrass" Anuch only, muahahahaha!! The ending title gave plenty of scenes of Krao kissing Nuch so I will wait patiently. Weir and Mai are totally rocking this lakorn, they look real good together! Weir as Krao is not disppointing, he plays the rough p'ek well.

A bit on the characters:
I hate Lita already. She is almost worst (or IS worst than Krao?) because she only wants money, she doesn't care about anyone but herself, and she is super jealous; she is especially jealous of Nuch even before Krao comes into the picture. Ugh. She is more casanova than Krao.

I feel bad for p'On. She is such a gentle, "riep roy" woman, but she had to deal with Krao's harrassment in ep 1 lol It was nice seeing her fight him off, she and Nuch really suit as sisters. The actress playing p'On even looks similar to and has similar voice with Mai.

Parop is...ditzy lol but he's cute.

I'm frustrated with p'Sit, he keeps borrowing money lol and he is easily fooled by Krao. but he'll come around eventually, I think?

Chaitong...Mac is doing alright, he's rather emotionless during the scenes he's supposed to be angry at Krao.

Anuch. Gah, I love Mai so much. I like the style they put her in. She didn't get as much screen time as I wanted, but they definitely cut a few scenes out. I love Nuch's integrity and confidence and indepence!

Now on to our rai p'ek, Krao. Dayum, whenever he talks about his memories of his mom getting raped and the flashbacks, I sympathize with him badly. But two wrongs don't make a right! His vengeance is blinding him. He already falls for Anuch and you can see how much he doesn't want to hate her, but his stubborn macho anger is overpowering him. Sigh. That said, I honestly can't wait for him to be all over Anuch, as in jealous and treating her nice without even realizing it, and all that 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OMG, jjinxx, thank you so much for the link, I was beginning to think that i will never get to see this! :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I havent watch this lakorn at all but based on the pictures of Mai, she looks like she's gotten a lot prettier in this lakorn. Weir is still unbearable for me to watch. o_O :////

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so tempted to watch it!! But I'll wait for the subs! Haha. I might take a sneak peak though haha.

jjinxx

The pace is real fast. The changes from the old version are both good and bad lol Johnny's Krao was bad right from the start, unlike Weir's Krao where they show us his soft side and "know" that he loves Nuch. But this extra complexity makes it hard to accept Krao's biopolar love-hate actions. Okay, sorry not to compare haha I'm enjoying this a lot!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Jjinxx you sound so satisfied by the first episode, which makes more eager to watch it lmao I still need to wait for the download to finish. I'm sure I'll be skipping most of it though (I'll be just clueless anyway) and just watch Weir/Mai parts, and watch it fully when the engsubs are released.