[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
@Miley19, Thanks for pic ka
@jjinxx, thanks for spoiler as ja, cant wait for their wedding,,,,, mayb next week right?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ next week as in March 1st? I'm thinking it COULD be the weekend of March 1-3, but we'll wait and see.

This is after Nuch got sick at the farm. She wants to get out of bed so Krao takes her to the waterfall. He says it might not be pretty and clean enough for a khunoo Vitchawayt but she splashes him. He chases her and catches her close. He's about to kiss her but she turns and says they should go back now. 
He leads her to the cliffside to see a view of the farm. They share a moment of softness together and he kisses her.
When they get back, she gets out of the car. He stops her. She says she knows he didn't do it intentionally; he's about to confess that he has fewlings for her and that's why he kissed her.
But Chaitong appears and interrupts. lol

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Watch up to 3 episodes. I wouldn't compare it to the previous version because it's so different. For me this is the 3rd remake from Ch 7 that I'm disappointed in. First it was the one with Noon & Pong, then Mai & Dome and now this one. They turn good characters into annoying characters that makes you dislike them. I experience enough annoyance at work. I just want to be entertained not annoyed.

jjinxx

Thank goodness Ninja uploaded it to yt! This weekend will have more action for Nuch and Krao! Yay! New pictures of the wedding scenes are up on the facebook page. Nuch is so pretty!

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
Is it just me. It seems that this new version is lame and boring unlike the old version. I was so hooked back then. Namfon was feistier than Mai. The bickering between prannang were very interesting and enjoyable to watcthed back then. I'm not enjoyed this version at all. The new one focus too much on that Lita girl and praeke too much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree >.< ......I'm not really enjoying it, it's sorta "OK" .... I don't want to compare because it seems like a different lakorn...only thing that is the same is P'k revenge for the rape of his mom.....I remember LMAO for Johnny and Numfon bickering and and trying to "UP" one another. I also think the Numfon was much feistier....I don't like p'k...he so wierd and creepy w/his bi-polar attitude. For Mai and Wier I will continue and see if anything "CLICK" in the next few ep 

jjinxx

I like the new way their relationship develops, while at the same time I can see that it's bipolar and possibly even random sometimes lol but I am enjoying it. 

I think ch 7 is trying to milk the machoness from Weir as much as possile while at the same time trying to incorporate this "updated" more romantic relationship between Nuch and Krao. 
The result is we get to see the leads being sweet while not focusing on p'eks's original conviction for revenge. I'd have to take this up with the scriptwriter 55 It does kind of suck that Weir and Mai are such good actors imo but their characters are compromised by all these new angles added. However, some of the new things about their characters are good (Krao's more visible soft side)! And this is where I go in circles lol

Nonetheless, I'm loving Mai and Weir and I am focusing on the positive changes and good scenes; I think of it as an almost completely different lakorn from NGS, because the shifts are so big, like...
1) Krao being so deeply in love with Nuch
2) Krao being an actual good person with much more conscience in his revenge
I find the new direction of the story interesting and suspenseful because Idk what will come next. Plus lots of gukgik slipped in for Mai and Weir--they're total eye candy for me!

cr as tagged

Essentially, I like most of the changes made. I LOVE that Kra's not sleeping with Lalita. That earned DaraVDO like 50 points from me, lol.

jjinxx

cr as tagged

This is when he forces her to try on a wedding dress, then pulls her over to take pictures.
Krao here is so smitten, seems all he wants is to have Anuch LOL and NOT for revenge but to have her because he loves her.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
YES! Finialy finished with my exams... Now I can catch up with it... Then read my books later tonight!!!! hehehe...

Awwww... I love her wedding dress... She is really pretty... 

jjinxx

^yeah! Finally it's going to be Friday! I'm ready for more Krao and Nuch!

Another spoiler!
on their wedding day, Lalita tried to obstruct them. lol, it's crazy how she had the guts to declare that Krao loves her and should be marrying him. Anyway, later that evening, Krao got drunk and got into the bedroom. He tries to rape Nuch but she faints. Muahahahahaha I seriously think they might make give us a willing later on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching episode 1 and so far...eh~...I must've expected too much. It's not mind-blowing good, it's just okay. I haven't watched the previous version, so I don't even know what to compare, HAHA. I don't know how better the previous one is, but all I know is that RLSL is okay as a lakorn of it's own. I think the whole cast is a bit weak in the acting department and the direction of events is kind of unnatural. Whatever, I'll have to wait and see the next few episodes to actually judge the lakorn. it's still too early on. 

jjinxx

Muahaha that's why I pretty much just think of it as it's own lakorn based loosely off of the old version. I like it, even with its script being not as strong as hoped.