[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Mai is so gorgeous in those pics :) Weir is okay, but he needs to shave.

I actually like hairy-faced Weir. HAHA. Well, I like him either way, but the facial hair adds to his macho appeal. HEHE. I likee it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@ceda, I replied to you just now!

I prefer a clean-shaven Weir lol
Mai and Weir look adorable on the Oops magazine. I'm trying to make gifs but it's dang hard I gave up.

Anyway, tomorrow's Friday! RLSL has such a fast pace. I think this weekend will include...
Nuch decided to sacrifice her life so that Sia Yot (the guy they owe money to) won't harm Sit. She secretly goes meet Sia.
Sit and Krao rush to Sia's place to get her out. Krao brings the money to pay the Vichawayt family's debt to Sia. When they get there, Sit distracts them while Krao looks for Nuch. Sia was about to rape Nuch but Krao helped in time. This is when Krao announces that he is helping pay the debt because he and Nuch are getting married and he's basically a partnof the family.

When the 3 of them get back, Sit makes sure they really want to get married. Then Krao goes to talk with Nuch. He pulls her in to kiss her cheek, "We should practice so you get used to it." Nuch objects but he just kisses again lol
As I've posted before, Krao attempts to rape Nuch but she faints, so he doesn't go through with it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with Friday-Sat-Sun because of Mai and Wier..and then on Mon-Tues because of Bie and Noona!!!! Wed-Thurs are constantly draggin...

jjinxx

^Same here. Feels like Friday takes forever to get here!

Another scene I found cute
This is after they're married. Nuch came into the bedroom and found Krao in bed already. She was surprised and about to leave but Krao carried her back to the bed. He said something like she should do her duty as wife. When he's about to kiss her, she turns away with tears. "To you, I'm just a *mistress, right?"
He feels bad seeing her cry, so he wipes her tears and moves away a little. "I won't do anything. You'll probably faint again." (lol)
But when she's about to get off the bed, he holds onto her. "But on one condition--you have to sleep in bed together."

*I'm not sure how to translate 'nang bum-rer'. It's kind of like prostitute/mistress/courtesan. I'm going with the less harsh version for now 55

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the spoiler, jjinxx. Totally made my day. Can't wait for their married life.

@Mae, I recommend Phaen Ruk Phaen Rai for your wed and thurs slot. Lot of steal kiss from P'ek.

Reactions: Mae

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
I don't quite hate Krao yet, not at the point that they are in for the lakorn. But reading ahead, I'm beginning to hate him because his revenge is starting to emerge more as the storyline goes along. Right now it seems like they are focusing in Krao's mixed feelings for Nuch, but later on, UGH! they are going to have him ruin the Vichawayt more with like taking over the company and playing with Lita and p'On more!

From what I'm reading from the script, I pity Nuch so much! >< Later on, she is getting blamed by all these crazy women who all think she's trying to steal Krao and Chaithong. It's so annoying how Lita, On, Nok, and Tarin dont just take it up with the guys; instead they all go after Nuch and punish her T-T It's really quite heartbreaking how much she has to put up with. And her siblings are so effing annoying, especially Oncha...........
on a side note: pwahahahahahahaha Krao is getting lusty for his wife Nuch!

Krao and his sexual frustrations. LOL!

BTW, my thoughts on the lakorn so far. IA with you jjinxx that the way RLSL's storyline is going, its more like an adaptation of Nangfah Kub Satan. IMO, the old version has a darker tone and seems to follow a more linear narrative than RLSL. Linear in the sense that it laid out Krao's background, his childhood, his parents, the rape. The revenge plot also drives the old version from the start whereas this version with Weir-Mai establishes the romance first and the revenge angle is just hovering. RLSL, certainly to me starts off as less dramatic. I also think the director or current writer of RLSL, deviated the characters which change the narrative and the development of the major characters. Take Lalita for example, I don't speak Thai but I gleaned that in the old version she's not really as rai to begin with. She was quite playful and was the contrasting character to P'Orn who was quite uptight and old fashioned. And not to take anything away from Weir because the actors can be limited to the material and direction they're given but Johnny Anfone just owns the character. The concept of rape and falling in love in that context is distasteful but he carried the weight, performance wise and made Krao charismatic despite being such a dark character. Kinda similar to what Hawick Lau did in Sealed with a Kiss. In the 6 episodes that I've seen so far, I'm not really seeing that kind of darkness yet in Weir's Krao. So far in RLSL, Krao has not crossed that line yet, so far he's just the kissing bandit. LOL!

I was reading ninja's blog and watching her subs helps me in some way also appreciate this change. Its nice change of pace that Krao has inner struggles early on with his revenge as he also fights for his growing attraction and feelings for Nuch. So, I'm enjoying both lakorns in different ways.

From the spoilers jjinxx posted, it looks like the direction will change in the next episodes as the story progresses and the focus will switch more on the revenge plot. Maybe they will also show more of Krao's past. So, I'm also looking forward to that.

And on a shallow note, Weir and Mai just brings the pretty, no?

jjinxx

lol I'm only spoiling the cute scenes. There are going to be a lot of back-and-forth scenes with Krao being just plain frustrating.
I love some of the changes made to his adaptation but sometimes it feels like the script didn't carry out those changes to the fullest (emotionally or sequentially), so we have some blah scenes that are like "Really? What was that?" and then we have some really good scenes.

For instance, imo, the first 4-5 episodes established a really great premise of Krao suddenly falling in love with his enemy and they could have done wonderfully with this new development in the plot.
In ep5, Lita purposely told Nuch that Krao loves Lita yadayadayada, so that Nuch's feelings were hurt. Then it went on to that scene where Krao found Nuch at the cliff and they have that whole argument and he tried to kiss her and after she bit him she said "You don't have sincerity for anyone. You're heartless. I hate you!"
And then Krao actually cried! To me, this is the whole turning point to Krao going back to his revenge because he was hurt by Nuch's words. So it makes sense that he returns to being raeng, but reading the scripts, I'm grow quite exasperated. I'll have to wait and watch it on the screen first.

About Lita. yes, in the old version, Lita was definitely not this annoying. I think this time they tried to spin her into the epitome of a typical modern n'rai who is two-faced and screams a lot. She also has more power in this version, which I have to shake my head at, because imo Krao Supagan is supposed to have the most power he should be completely undaunted by anyone (except Nuch) and he should be the one playing Lita, not the other way around. But that stuff comes in later.

One other thing I wanted to address. I honestly wish they wouldn't make Nuch have such complete expressions of love for Krao, instead, have her hide it more. That scene in ep6 when they are at the park and she cries in his arms and then they have that moment of "You're not my brother, how can I look after you the same way I do with p'Sit?" "Then how about doing it not as a brother?"
The SCENE was nice, but it felt so out of place! Because right after that, they have Krao hugging On and Lita, and Nuch's crying all over again. yes, part of the lakorn is Krao is going to be a player, but I don't see the point of adding those feel-good scenes with Nuch because it's just so...choppy. I'm thankful that Krao and Nuch in this version do develop feelings of love for each other closer to the beginning, and the cute romantic scenes are a major PLUS, but they could have been put together better.

Now, if I had my way, I would have Nuch fall in love with Krao at the very beginning (not when she's at the farm with him), and then once she sees him being a jerk, she should change and not show an ounce of her feelings for him. Her feelings would linger, but she wouldn't slip up to point where she's being playful with him at a park. Alas, I'm not the writer LOL
As a Mai-Weir couple fan, I feel blessed that I get to see so many smooches and tingly scenes, at the same time I feel short-changed because there's so much MORE the production team could have given us from Mai and Weir. lol

@ora, OH, Mai and Weir are making me drool in every episode. They're gorgeous. btw, thanks for your long thoughts and opening up a can of my ranting lol

@yayayaya, head over to ninjakkn.wordpress.com for Eng subs!

jjinxx

So apparently Friday's episode had some major airing screw-up. It got to the scene Krao and Nuch are putting on rings and suddenly commercial break, then returned with a whole different scene.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Dude their editing sucks or too choppy.  I feel so sad.  I was so excited for this show.  Now, I'll wait to watch it after Ninja's subs come out.  Some scenes sounds so cute though.  

Mae

sarNie Adult
xingtze said:
Thanks for the spoiler, jjinxx. Totally made my day. Can't wait for their married life.

@Mae, I recommend Phaen Ruk Phaen Rai for your wed and thurs slot. Lot of steal kiss from P'ek.

Where can I watch Phaen Ruk Phaen Rai with english subtitles? Please help and thanks for the suggestion...

Ah, I can't wait to watch all of the Mai-Weir scenes this weekend :)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
Where can I watch Phaen Ruk Phaen Rai with english subtitles? Please help and thanks for the suggestion...

Ah, I can't wait to watch all of the Mai-Weir scenes this weekend :)
You can watch it here: http://www.viki.com/channels/12402-love-scheme-evil-scheme-pan-rak-pan-rai
they have ep 1 and 2 subtitled.  It's so cute.  It's a remake and 80% like that lakorn with Nadech, Mark, Mint, and Gubgib.  The pranang are so cute, you should totally watch it.  

Lovefia also is summarizing the main couple's scenes. 

jjinxx

OMG in episode 6 I love love love when Nuch slapped Lita. Such a satisfying smack lol! If only she did it a few more times. And before that, when she pushed Tarin.

UGH. Everyone is so annoying or makes me mad! I only like Nuch and Parop! LOL