[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I know that I am the only one in this thread. Anyway, I wish I could watch this lakorn. Now I am a big fan of Mai Davika. She is so gorgeous in all the pictures. I love her. I am going to read all the pages. Both leads actor/actress are so handsome and gorgeous. They are a hot couple.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
This is one of the worst lakorns I've ever watched in my life. It's beyond me how I even brought myself to finish it till the end. The only good thing I can say is that there's a lot of eye candy. All the girls had nice wardrobes and the main couple are good looking. Everything else from the acting, storyline, editing and dialogue was absolutely horrific. 

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched the Lakorn and it's was kinda okay.
I love the pairing but the history (just the the three last épisodes are good, the rest is so so).
And too many épisodes...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. I like the fact that they always bring back the flashback so it didn't leave us to suspect of what happen to the other. the ending could've been better tho. other than that, I love it

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
I'm an avid fan of Weir since the time that I've watch La Rak Sut Kup Fah. I have watched his 4 of his previous drama. No w I'm in episode 1 of this drama. I'm reading all your comments and found to be a happy ending. I'm happy to watch it. I've started to hook Thai dramas only this year.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
DAAAY-UM! Every time Weir said "na krap" (ep 17-18) he sounds so freaking cute!

555 Krao became a total softie at the end because of Nuch. Ending scene was sweet. "I love you, my angel...I'll let you take revenge on me for the rest of my life."
Hi Jjinxx, Although, I'm not sure if you will still read my comments because this drama was shown four years ago. It was 2017 that I became hook watching Thai dramas. Then after watching La Ruk Sut Kop Fah, Weir became my favorite Thai actor. From thereon I'm watching all his previous dramas which I prioritize his three dramas pairing with Min. After reading all your comments, I noticed that you are the most active in posting comments so I guess, you are an avid fan of Weir.
Will you please advise me on where to read the updates of Weir. Thank you.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was expecting this to be horrible but it's tolerable, annoying but tolerable.

Krao is your average unreasonable p'ek who wants revenge over something that is of no fault of the n'ek. Much like Kawee from Sawan Biang, Krao thinks that his revenge is justified and sets out making the n'ek's life unreasonable. The lakorn moves around in circles as Krao has no idea what to do with his revenge. He flirts with Lita, sexually harasses both Nuch and Orn, Nuch and Orn are horrified but somehow fall for him from just a little tenderness from Krao, Krao then shows his evilness and both Nuch and Orn are then again horrified, Nuch tries to escape, Krao goes after her and catches her, Nuch unsuccessfully tries to escape for the hundredth time, Krao goes after her and never explains why he is making her life miserable, Krao lets Nuch go, Nuch refuses because she wants to take on all his wrath on her own, eventually leaves and almost dies which makes Krao understand that he actually loves her and relinquishes his wrath. See how sophisticated his plan is ... not. This lakorn is a prime example of the disaster ch7 was from the year 2009-2013 where we have lakorns airing at the same time it is being filmed and episodes being added for the sake of getting higher ratings. Note that this is the last time Weir and Mai have worked with DaraVDO, I'd like to think that this production company has scared them off for putting them through this lakorn with its shabby writing and rushed filming with no direction.

I feel like at times Krao has no idea what he is doing with his revenge plans, it is as much on the fly as DaraVDO is with their filming. I have no idea why Orn falls for Krao at the beginning of the lakorn, especially since she seemed so disgusted with his force kiss. Luckily they make her not like him after he marries Nuch and she smartens up. I do like how Krao doesn't tolerate Nuch being abused by anyone else, but then again he saves that job for himself. Good thing he stands up for her when it comes to Lita. The poor brother Sit didn't deserve any of this. He was just your stupid businessman who couldn't handle all that responsibility and he was genuinely glad to have a friend like Krao come in and help him. Then he gets a cuckolding, gold digger wife and a psychotic brother in-law who wants revenge over something his father did. I like revenge lakorns that make sense, Kawee and Krao have no legitimate reason to take out their anger on the n'ek. At least with someone like Harit from Jam Luey Rak, he thought he was getting his revenge directly on the person who he though wronged his brother.

I have no idea how Nuch falls for Krao. I could see it on Krao's side after seeing his concern for her and his protective instincts but otherwise I don't get it. The bed scene happened too late in the lakorn and it really did nothing for their relationship. Nuch only showed tenderness for Krao when he got shot in the last episode. The ending was abrupt and rushed. Other than Weir looking hot in dress shirts and looking angry, I can't say I enjoyed this too much. I mean it is entertaining if you don't take it too seriously. Honestly I was amused knowing that Krao will catch Nuch no matter how many times she runs away. Krao is a pretty smart p'ek when it comes to the n'ek and I like a lakorn where the leads spend a lot of time together. Krao only grows as a character towards the end after he thought the n'ek tried to commit suicide, then he realizes that his revenge isn't worth it. At least his character growth wasn't abrupt and came out of nowhere, that I will concede to this lakorn.