[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
noooo i dont want Michael & Bow in here lol, I love them but i rather see them in another lakorn, not a fan of war/historic lakorns either. I hope its Weir too bc he said he has two more lakorns lined up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was long too . It took 10 tape for her to grown up , 7 more tape for them to marry , 4 more tape for them to consummation their marriage, 10 tape to get pregnant and even toward the end the war was not over . In part 2 , sequel, we learn he die in the war .

tgamber

sarNie Adult
If I remembered correctly Num didn't die and they live for a long time before he died. Then, after his funeral, the old version of Kob was reminiscing about their story to their descendants.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
there was romance in this lakorn. although it took her a while to grow up but when they did, num was so possessive over her. also, when they were capture n'ek servant manage to sneak n'ek to see pa'ek and they did their thing. she was pregnant at the camp hehe. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Actually I don't want any of my favorites in here lol. Even though Now is in here, I might not even watch lol....so until the fitting, I'm still hoping its not her lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, honestly I can see Bow in this role  . she so much like a kid  :tease:  & innocent like Daorueng

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
But, noooooooo!! I don't want weir in here... Whoever want to be in go ahead just not weir I'm fine. No weir in don't like this type Lakorn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know alot of people don't like the other remake version by Kob and Golf, but I liked that version :lol: I loved both versions with Kob and Num, Kob and Golf lol. The pra'ek doesn't die right away, he dies when he's pretty old and their children are teenagers or older I think. It was still sad though! Daorueng and Khun Glai loved each other so much, so for Daorueng to lose Khun Glai it was devastating to her :(. Another sad thing was that Daorueng was never reunited with her sister  as well as Khun Glai never being reunited with his brother (who is married to Daorueng's sister. Can't wait to see who they cast in this ^.^ 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt watch that version. they must changed since the first version with num he was transferred and had to leave that day?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
saobomp said:
i didnt watch that version. they must changed since the first version with num he was transferred and had to leave that day?
Its the same I believe because they consummated their marriage after he returned. Cause Muen Thip planned on having Khun Glai shipped off on his wedding night for war that way he could try and get Dao Rueng. Both started different though. The version with Golf it started with Dao Rueng being summoned outside of her house and a man holding Khun Glai's sword. She thinks back to when she last spoke to him and he told her if she ever saw that sword without him then he has died. :( It was such a sad way to start the lakorn lol and yes I remember alot of details because Sai Lo Hit was one of my favorite Boran lakorns of all time lolol! 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
saobomp said:
right, i do remember when he returned is when they continued where they left off hehe. thanks
Yeppppp I have a strong love hate with this lakorn lol! I loved it so much as a period lakorn, but it broke my heart every time Dao Rueng realized Khun Glai died without even being told. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully channel 7 can remake this well. The problem with them is that their production suck and their editting is so choppy.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah if i can choose I would have Kelly and Green as the 2 older sibling and have New and Now and the main lead.