[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@preetam

Ek...bummer...she's been there soo long and she a good actress.

@byebye

Her lakorn Nrai...looks good....

Yes, sammy still filming. ..but sadly only 1 lakorn...while all these newbies getting it left and right...urg...but I see her doing events...cat walk? M.v

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@preetam

Ek...bummer...she's been there soo long and she a good actress.

@byebye

Her lakorn Nrai...looks good....

Yes, sammy still filming. ..but sadly only 1 lakorn...while all these newbies getting it left and right...urg...but I see her doing events...cat walk? M.v
Sammy sure deserves her promotion to N'ek stati but I can't help but feel some in the channel are still lowkeye shading her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sammy sure deserves her promotion to N'ek stati but I can't help but feel some in the channel are still lowkeye shading her
They diff. Are shading her...she had hit lakorns and then no lakorns.

The lakorn w/porche was up in the teens and twenties in ratings...bodyguards sao did really well to. Her other lakorns has decent rating as well. They keep giving her crappy pk.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the bts...it's not as bad as I thought...hahahaha....

Sammy looks good
I don't know it's so try hard american : the mannerisms, the hands gesture lol Sammy is pretty tho. Now it is sure and pretty clear rap music genre can't do without women objectification, no matter the place. Lol
Which one is Prang BF ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't know it's so try hard american : the mannerisms, the hands gesture lol Sammy is pretty tho. Now it is sure and pretty clear rap music genre can't do without women objectification, no matter the place. Lol
Which one is Prang BF ?
the one sitting in the chair that sammy is dancing on

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Porshe is singing the ost. Sounds like they changed a lot of the lyrics and kept some of the old beat. Don't know if I like it as much as the old version though.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's not bad..modernize... but the original words was more intense? Meaningful?

I feel they dramatize it more...yes they were passionate and dramatic but it wasn't dragged on

I saw a pix of now holding on to pk leg to stop him ??

I rem. Nk to be very understanding of pk...the duties and such....

I enjoy the bonding of pra'nang and I like now....so i'll watch

Last edited:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm actually loving this lakorn so far. It's at a faster paste than Num and Kob. LOL. I'm excited for today's episode since the two main couple will meet. LOL. Porshe is so cute. Now is pretty. But i have to say, since i'm pretty new to the girls, they really look alike. All three of them, Now, her sister and Pae'ek's sister. LOL. Shoot, i can't remember that bad guy's real name. Oh man i hate him in this. Such a whore man. LOL. How can a pae'ek from other lakorns be so hateful in here. LOL. Off to go watch episode 5.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Porshe is singing the ost. Sounds like they changed a lot of the lyrics and kept some of the old beat. Don't know if I like it as much as the old version though.

Aww I was hoping they would keep the OST. It was intense and full of passionate love for one's country and woman. This one is a softer version. The old Ost was just as famous as the lakorn.
This is the original one by Chompoo Fruity(?)

There are few Ost that when you listen to it, you know immediatedly what lakorn it is such as Koo Gum, Sailohit, Kamin Kub Poon, Dang Duang Haruthai, and Wanee Tee Raw Koy. Everytime they remake a super popular lakorn, I always hoped that they keep the OST but then I get it, they want to modernize it.

Sami

sarNie Egg
This version is more into details with the war. Where they battle,won lost ect.. and its more modernized with the scene. Kinda reminds me of BBS but its after that era. Almost the fall of Ayuthaya

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I’m really loving this too!!! I was never into Porshe but after watching these first few episodes, he is growing on me!!! The two main characters are really cute!!! Can’t wait for episode 6!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I'm actually loving this lakorn so far. It's at a faster paste than Num and Kob. LOL. I'm excited for today's episode since the two main couple will meet. LOL. Porshe is so cute. Now is pretty. But i have to say, since i'm pretty new to the girls, they really look alike. All three of them, Now, her sister and Pae'ek's sister. LOL. Shoot, i can't remember that bad guy's real name. Oh man i hate him in this. Such a whore man. LOL. How can a pae'ek from other lakorns be so hateful in here. LOL. Off to go watch episode 5.
I was confused too with the girls at first!