[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm hoping she wasn't taking much on because of her dad being ill.

Urg Peak.... ....she gets all the top pk.... ....she has no charisma.

Now & Sammy are my top. But at least now gets better pk.

Sammy & porche had high ratings and didn't reunite. Porche ...and Kwan had an ok rating asks reunited.

Sammy gets Kelly and Tawan. Tawan is ok but she needs a variety. Mek and her are adorable

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Sammy & porche had high ratings and didn't reunite. Porche ...and Kwan had an ok rating asks reunited.

Sammy gets Kelly and Tawan. Tawan is ok but she needs a variety. Mek and her are adorable
Thanwa got natural chemistry with Tubtim. He looks too "weak" compared to Sammie

I also think Sammie promotion to N'ek roles was not in some Ch7 higher ups plans.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thanwa got natural chemistry with Tubtim. He looks too "weak" compared to Sammie

I also think Sammie promotion to N'ek roles was not in some Ch7 higher ups plans.

I don't fully follow... but at least it's not Kelly lol
Sammy has a strong presence. Porche and her played off each other well.

Her lakorn are has good rating and she has a good fandom. She'll kill it w/1 HD and Gmm. Lots of versatile role. I hope she get more role soon.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Min didn't get roles since she got the scandal buying an expensive purse overseas but buy it like underground so she avoided taxes. Something like that when this news happen her work pretty much stops

I don’t get what happened to Min she use to be a favorite and now she barely gets anything.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you gloria83 for recommending Pragit Ruk Series with Kwan!! I totally binged watch their part and I'm loving him even more! So happy I found him now because of Sai Lohit! lol

And thank you AllySweet and preetam for recommending Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with Sammy!! I'll definitely check this one out this weekend. Just from watching Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai I totally understand what you mean when you say that Porche brings a certain goofiness onscreen AllySweet! I find it so cute and loveable! Love his smile too - it's got me swooning~

On another note, Now is definitely one of CH7 more talented leading ladies. Like Porche, I haven't seen any of her past projects either but just from what I've seen, girl's got talent. I have enjoy watching her and she has a very likeable presence to her onscreen. I don't find her acting as stiff and awkward(?) as others either. I hope after this she'll get more versatile roles cause I know that she can probably knock them out of the park.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you gloria83 for recommending Pragit Ruk Series with Kwan!! I totally binged watch their part and I'm loving him even more! So happy I found him now because of Sai Lohit! lol

And thank you AllySweet and preetam for recommending Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with Sammy!! I'll definitely check this one out this weekend. Just from watching Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai I totally understand what you mean when you say that Porche brings a certain goofiness onscreen AllySweet! I find it so cute and loveable! Love his smile too - it's got me swooning~

On another note, Now is definitely one of CH7 more talented leading ladies. Like Porche, I haven't seen any of her past projects either but just from what I've seen, girl's got talent. I have enjoy watching her and she has a very likeable presence to her onscreen. I don't find her acting as stiff and awkward(?) as others either. I hope after this she'll get more versatile roles cause I know that she can probably knock them out of the park.
I am happy Porsche gained another fan. I remember watching the old version with Num/Kob but can’t remember the full details. Are the sisters and brothers going to separate? They will not see each other again?

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling

You are point on with your comments. The only lakorns I watched of Peak are the one with Weir and Porsche. It is bc I like the guys but will skip the rest. I can’t bear to tune her out.

I am still mad about not reuniting Sammy and Porsche.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Min didn't get roles since she got the scandal buying an expensive purse overseas but buy it like underground so she avoided taxes. Something like that when this news happen her work pretty much stops
Poor Min. Ch7 is really tough with punishing their stars. I hope Min can retrieve it back.

gloria83

sarNie Adult

I’m glad you liked it!!! He’s so cute in it!❤

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Sammy and Now are not the channel favourites.
It sucks because both of them are actually really great actresses too. Sammy and Now can actually pair up with any of their p'ek and it'll be cute. Especially Sammy, I feel like she always brings out the acting of her p'eks and the lakorn she's usually in have great storyline too.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
It sucks because both of them are actually really great actresses too. Sammy and Now can actually pair up with any of their p'ek and it'll be cute. Especially Sammy, I feel like she always brings out the acting of her p'eks and the lakorn she's usually in have great storyline too.
I agree with you. Om is not bad in terms of looks but I can’t seem to get into any of his lakorns besides the ones he star with Sammy. She helps them get into character which not everyone can do.

I have not watch any of Now’s lakorn besides this one but will Retro back now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love now w/mike... ....she made me like him enough to try his other lakorn.

Sammy and Omar are adorn. Esp their 1st lakorn

Lol the ending they have 5 kids.... i'm glad they added the lil extra

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
wow, porche and nao were really good! esp nao I cried along with her. yes, this girl needs better lakorns. where did her sister go? burma? I stopped watching after they got married so I don't know what happened to everybody lol

does anyone know porche's reputation? now that I like their lakorn I'm interested in their personal life too lol. I know he doesn't get along with his girlfriend's sister but not sure what that's about heard it awhile back but did not pay attention. by the way his girlfriend is really pretty! as for nao, eh, new doesn't look that great anymore kinda old for her haha..but whatever.

shame on min! she should pay taxes like everyone else!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
wow, porche and nao were really good! esp nao I cried along with her. yes, this girl needs better lakorns. where did her sister go? burma? I stopped watching after they got married so I don't know what happened to everybody lol

does anyone know porche's reputation? now that I like their lakorn I'm interested in their personal life too lol. I know he doesn't get along with his girlfriend's sister but not sure what that's about heard it awhile back but did not pay attention. by the way his girlfriend is really pretty! as for nao, eh, new doesn't look that great anymore kinda old for her haha..but whatever.

shame on min! she should pay taxes like everyone else!
I have to give both Porshe and Now two thumbs up for their performances. I felt their pain and happiness in all of their scenes together.

Yes, the sister and brother went to Burma (Ava). I cried during that scene when the siblings have to part ways. This will be their last farewell this lifetime. They will not meet again if this follows the original version part 2 sequel will be the later generations of both siblings trying to keep the promise and bring the swords back together.

I heard Porshe and his gf are no longer together now. He is single. I look forward to his next project with Grace and Prapeye.

It seems like Now is happy with New. I am ok with them together. I can’t wait to see Now’s next project with Boom. Looks so intense which is a change in tone for her.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I have to give both Porshe and Now two thumbs up for their performances. I felt their pain and happiness in all of their scenes together.

Yes, the sister and brother went to Burma (Ava). I cried during that scene when the siblings have to part ways. This will be their last farewell this lifetime. They will not meet again if this follows the original version part 2 sequel will be the later generations of both siblings trying to keep the promise and bring the swords back together.

I heard Porshe and his gf are no longer together now. He is single. I look forward to his next project with Grace and Prapeye.

It seems like Now is happy with New. I am ok with them together. I can’t wait to see Now’s next project with Boom. Looks so intense which is a change in tone for her.
If they do make the sequel I am down to watch it. But I do agree with you though, I am ready to watch Now have a change of character.
She needs more challenging roles. I was not a fond of Atitha but her tough acting was pretty good.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
If they do make the sequel I am down to watch it. But I do agree with you though, I am ready to watch Now have a change of character.
She needs more challenging roles. I was not a fond of Atitha but her tough acting was pretty good.
I am on board with the sequel too. It was many generations before the swords were united again if I can remember. All I can remember is the actress, Ning Kullastree was gorgeous in it.

They need to start giving more of the popular scripts to Now or even Sammy. They both will nail it! I need to watch Atitha. I like girls in a tough role so might end up ff to just Now’s part .

A little off topic, when can channel 7 reunite Sammy and Porshe again. So annoying it took this long.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I am on board with the sequel too. It was many generations before the swords were united again if I can remember. All I can remember is the actress, Ning Kullastree was gorgeous in it.

They need to start giving more of the popular scripts to Now or even Sammy. They both will nail it! I need to watch Atitha. I like girls in a tough role so might end up ff to just Now’s part .

A little off topic, when can channel 7 reunite Sammy and Porshe again. So annoying it took this long.

Ohhhhh. How interesting. I have never seen it but nice. I agree with you on Sammy and Porshe though. I want a really drama romantic genre.
What you? I want to see Sammy bring out the fiestyness and then Porshe also being the manly fiesty man. Or then a romcom with Sammy,
chasing after Porshe's love or something like that. I really want a change from the man chasing the girl.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhhh. How interesting. I have never seen it but nice. I agree with you on Sammy and Porshe though. I want a really drama romantic genre.
What you? I want to see Sammy bring out the fiestyness and then Porshe also being the manly fiesty man. Or then a romcom with Sammy,
chasing after Porshe's love or something like that. I really want a change from the man chasing the girl.
I am with you I want a romantic drama for them. I think both will bring out each other’s acting. Rom com would be fine too but rom/drama is my first choice for them. It would be cute to see Sammy chase after Porshe. I like a Mr and Mrs Smith type of movie.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I am with you I want a romantic drama for them. I think both will bring out each other’s acting. Rom com would be fine too but rom/drama is my first choice for them. It would be cute to see Sammy chase after Porshe. I like a Mr and Mrs Smith type of movie.
Definitely, Sammy chasing after Porshe would totally make the lakorn more interesting because she hasn't acted in that kind of role yet that I know of.
Hopefully, by next year they will pair them but if not then 2020. Ch7 is really not a fond of Sammy so we all will just have to wait, sadly.