[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am on board with the sequel too. It was many generations before the swords were united again if I can remember. All I can remember is the actress, Ning Kullastree was gorgeous in it.

They need to start giving more of the popular scripts to Now or even Sammy. They both will nail it! I need to watch Atitha. I like girls in a tough role so might end up ff to just Now’s part .

A little off topic, when can channel 7 reunite Sammy and Porshe again. So annoying it took this long.

I love now and micheal

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I have to give both Porshe and Now two thumbs up for their performances. I felt their pain and happiness in all of their scenes together.

Yes, the sister and brother went to Burma (Ava). I cried during that scene when the siblings have to part ways. This will be their last farewell this lifetime. They will not meet again if this follows the original version part 2 sequel will be the later generations of both siblings trying to keep the promise and bring the swords back together.

I heard Porshe and his gf are no longer together now. He is single. I look forward to his next project with Grace and Prapeye.

It seems like Now is happy with New. I am ok with them together. I can’t wait to see Now’s next project with Boom. Looks so intense which is a change in tone for her.
thanks ally, I'm waiting for the sequel. channel 7 is usually good with the boran genre.

ABG

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was unexpectedly fantastic. First li y, I had no intentions of ever watching this. I have never known why Porsche could ever be a leading actor and have never thought to watch his work. I did try So sanaeha with Peak and couldn't bare to watch them both. The original with Oil and Aum was so much better. Maybe I was desperate and I wanted to just see anything. I haven't watched Now before either. But I will say that this is better than the original! I can't believe I am saying this because I thought Num and Kob made Sai lo hit a great lakorn and never did I think I would enjoy this version more, with Porsche as lead especially when I never liked him. But seriously, he was really good. And so was Now. But I have to admit, I was in primary school when I saw Num and Kob's version so my memory is vague. Same with part 2. I can't remember a whole lot, but I hope it will be just as great. I will anticipate the next chapter. And even go back and watch some of Porsche's previous lakorn haha.

Also, in some angle, Now resembles Stephany. Her smile or something.

I just came to say, if you skipped this lakorn because of Porsche or lack of pranang scenes, just give it a try. It may pleasantly surprise you, like it did me. But I do love boran lakorn.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn was unexpectedly fantastic. First li y, I had no intentions of ever watching this. I have never known why Porsche could ever be a leading actor and have never thought to watch his work. I did try So sanaeha with Peak and couldn't bare to watch them both. The original with Oil and Aum was so much better. Maybe I was desperate and I wanted to just see anything. I haven't watched Now before either. But I will say that this is better than the original! I can't believe I am saying this because I thought Num and Kob made Sai lo hit a great lakorn and never did I think I would enjoy this version more, with Porsche as lead especially when I never liked him. But seriously, he was really good. And so was Now. But I have to admit, I was in primary school when I saw Num and Kob's version so my memory is vague. Same with part 2. I can't remember a whole lot, but I hope it will be just as great. I will anticipate the next chapter. And even go back and watch some of Porsche's previous lakorn haha.

Also, in some angle, Now resembles Stephany. Her smile or something.

I just came to say, if you skipped this lakorn because of Porsche or lack of pranang scenes, just give it a try. It may pleasantly surprise you, like it did me. But I do love boran lakorn.
Omg, I am glad that you gave this lakorn a chance though. I thought the same like you that it might not be as good as the version with Num and Kob. But nahhh. I actually quite like this version with Porsche and Now a lot more. One, he pulled off a more fierce personality and he was definitely had this more playful romantic feeling than Num. Second, Now came off less timid than Kob, she seemed to have had a stronger personality than when Kob played her role. Because I remember Kob coming off a bit too weak. But yeah, if you want to go back and watch a few of Porsche's older lakorns I just recommend these: Yok Luerd Mungkorn, Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek, Cheun Cheewa 2016, and Paragit Ruk Series: Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai. The rest you don't really need to watch them because they weren't that interesting too.

ABG

sarNie Egg
Omg, I am glad that you gave this lakorn a chance though. I thought the same like you that it might not be as good as the version with Num and Kob. But nahhh. I actually quite like this version with Porsche and Now a lot more. One, he pulled off a more fierce personality and he was definitely had this more playful romantic feeling than Num. Second, Now came off less timid than Kob, she seemed to have had a stronger personality than when Kob played her role. Because I remember Kob coming off a bit too weak. But yeah, if you want to go back and watch a few of Porsche's older lakorns I just recommend these: Yok Luerd Mungkorn, Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek, Cheun Cheewa 2016, and Paragit Ruk Series: Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai. The rest you don't really need to watch them because they weren't that interesting too.
Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely give those lakorns a try as I am still in the moment of Porsche hype! Are you a fan of Porsche? If I had an award for the actor who completely proved me wrong and made me become a fan, it would go to Porsche. I'm now excited for more of his work and I hope he and Now will get to pair up again. They were also in an MV together yonks ago.

Yes, this version with Porsche and Now is so much better. It's really rare for me to enjoy a remake over the classic. They both portrayed the characters so well. I agree with your comparison between Num and Kob vs Porsche and Now. Actually, I wish Porsche and Now can remake Dao Prasook!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely give those lakorns a try as I am still in the moment of Porsche hype! Are you a fan of Porsche? If I had an award for the actor who completely proved me wrong and made me become a fan, it would go to Porsche. I'm now excited for more of his work and I hope he and Now will get to pair up again. They were also in an MV together yonks ago.

Yes, this version with Porsche and Now is so much better. It's really rare for me to enjoy a remake over the classic. They both portrayed the characters so well. I agree with your comparison between Num and Kob vs Porsche and Now. Actually, I wish Porsche and Now can remake Dao Prasook!
Yassss. No problem girl. Hahaha. He's improved so much over the years and yeah I love his acting. It's at least not cringe worthy. Hahaha. No I am not a fan I would say. But I like his acting and I think he has potential for the future upcoming lakorns. I do hope that one day Porsche and Now will get another lakorn together. Let's just hope that the plot will not be dumb. But omg, yessss. I never thought about that. But I'll definitely be down for the remake with Porsche and Now. Except I hope it wouldn't a drag. *If you haven't seen this, it's pretty cute*

ABG

sarNie Egg
Yes, I've seen this ad. It's very cute, but too short haha. I do hope to see them reunite soon. Hopefully a drama and not a comedy. I just tried to watch Porsche and Kwan's later lakorn and it was very silly. It was a bit funny. But I don't like Kwan much. I might have to try the paragit ruk series.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I've seen this ad. It's very cute, but too short haha. I do hope to see them reunite soon. Hopefully a drama and not a comedy. I just tried to watch Porsche and Kwan's later lakorn and it was very silly. It was a bit funny. But I don't like Kwan much. I might have to try the paragit ruk series.
Hahahha. I am not much of a Kwan fan either but don't worry the Paragit Ruk series was pretty cute.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aof Chanapol playing this type of character is new. He usually plays such gentle characters. He did so good here though.

Porshe and Now did a good job in this lakorn. They did Krai and Dao Ruang justice. They have chemistry and a lot of love scenes. Porshe usually plays angry and impulsive characters, so he suits the fiery Krai. This was well casted and they kept everything that was good in the old version. I'm guessing Krai is about 15 years older than Dao Ruang, yet in every version a young actor is casted LOL. I like this version's ending better. They spent a lot of time with Krai and Dao's marriage during their last years together and their relationship with their children. It is better that they kept Porshe as the older Krai and didn't cast an older actor, that made me disconnected with Num's version.