[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Sao Lohit is an all time favorite of mine and I absolutely love Kwan and Tui from their collaboration in FJS. Thanks Kwan! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ a couple that many fans adore and cheer for, to date in reality.

(That's my interpretation of it... feel free to correct me anyone :D )

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:

That's what I'm assuming too. Lol. I just want to make sure. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:

yes correct naka 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
What's koo gin you guys?
Koo kwan means that people adore and want them to date in reality popularity couple
But Koo Gin means a couple who likes to eat together  That they both like to eat whenever they have there breaks they would eat like nonstop  That's what it means to me
Koo= Pair
Gin= EAt

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
little22 said:
Koo kwan means that people adore and want them to date in reality popularity couple
But Koo Gin means a couple who likes to eat together  That they both like to eat whenever they have there breaks they would eat like nonstop  That's what it means to me
Koo= Pair
Gin= EAt
she should had written it as Koo Jin 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
same here I adore NumKob version and still watch it....I think kwan/tui would be a good pair

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Not to mention that gin (hard k sound) is also a slang for having sex. I don't think fans want that to happen considering Tui is married. Probably should've used jin instead, heh.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
@ เพราะละคร "ฟ้าจรดทราย" กระแสคู่ "ขวัญ" อุษามณี กับ "ตุ้ย" ธีรภัทร์ มาแรง ล่าสุดแว่วว่า ช่อง 7 เตรียมจับคู่นี้มาเจอกันอีกในละคร "สายโลหิต" แฟนๆ รอลุ้นกัน

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeekekkekekeksksksksskks !!!!!! Right when I was missing Shariff and Michelle, I read this !!!!!!!! eeeekkksss Happy happy happy day !

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
"Koo Jin" Jin, coming from Jinthanakarn, meaning imagination.
So it would mean something like, an imaginary couple. People we want "to be together" so we "jin" them. Lol

p.s. & I really liked Tui & Kwan, but I'd like her to pair with different P'aks too. We'll see whos confirmed. xD