[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But it's Daravdo. They ruin big projects. I don't like the quality of their camera either. It looks outdated and not crisp and clear like other productions. Their transitions are also all over the place. I'd be happy for Now if she gets this role, but I'm not too sure about the production unless they let their new directors direct. They've been really good. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I know, DaraVDO is not a very good production anymore but I still keep hanging onto some hope that they'll redeem themselves lol. After all, they're one of the oldest production houses for Ch7 and are responsible for a lot of good classics. I'm serious though, if New gets casted then that's literally the end.. .. because everything about New is the total opposite of what Khun Grai is suppose to be. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
New looks nothing like Num in my opinion. Lol. New looks so chinky. I don't think he'll be in here because they already are pairing up in Sarp Dok Soi. Ch.7 rarely pairs couples back to back like Ch.3. They at least give them a year + apart or so. But since they don't have many actors, there's a 1% possibility because New's currently working for them now in his lakorn with Thisa. They might reuse him. But if they're smart, they won't go after convenience but cast for suitability instead.   

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Nah, I don't think New looks like Num. Khun Grai is suppose to be very Thai looking, very manly, mature, sweet, caring yet honourable and heroic and none of those qualities applies to New. A guy who curls his eyelashes and applies liquid eyeliner as the beloved Khun Grai? No thank you na ka lol. 

It all depends on when exactly they're going to open production for this one. If it's not until later in the year then that likely increases the chances of him being in here. You know how sometimes Channel 7 loves to give us a big surprise by casting someone we least expect so I'm just gonna prepare myself beforehand haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Since it'll be a big project, I don't think they'll want to surprise us with New. Lol. He's not very surprising. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I thought New did resemble Num when he first came out, but now he just look plastic. He was never good looking in my eyes. Anyways, I would want to see Es in here. He needs a good role!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought New was super cute in the lakorn with Weir and Kwan. I was actually drawn to him. Then after a while I was like WTH happened to him? And now Weir is like fine wine. He aged so well lol.

This lakorn was a little too boring for me when I first watched it. I was like in 6th grade or something and only wanted to watch Kob and Num and everything else didn't interest me.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys are tearing me up picking on my New :( stopppp lol jk jk. I like New but no not for this role.

What if they cast Green? I heard that they are working on her being the next big thing. I'm watching DDH again so yes let it be Weir. No Big M!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like Green, but ch7 haven't been given her much roles. I don't really see them promote her at all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hey Big isn't bad looking but dude needs to do away from the mustache. When I see it it reminds me of something perverted lol. And they way he has it also makes it just so wrong.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think Bow Maylada mentioned in an interview that Porshe he'd to pull out of Kunchai Kai Thong cause of Sailohit.