[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I put lolz after I'm just playing. Did you like any scene today?
Lol sorry, my apologise for that. Just stressful day, I was just going to delete that comment, didn't think before I post.

Yes I did enjoyed the episode, especially the part where he woke them up with his snoring. Reminded me of my first camping trip with my bf. I can't wait til tomorrow when shes dolled up again but I hope they start getting sweet. I was expecting more sweet scenes at the island..

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Lol sorry, my apologise for that. Just stressful day, I was just going to delete that comment, didn't think before I post.

Yes I did enjoyed the episode, especially the part where he woke them up with his snoring. Reminded me of my first camping trip with my bf. I can't wait til tomorrow when shes dolled up again but I hope they start getting sweet. I was expecting more sweet scenes at the island..
It's ok..I like that scene too. Lol If I'm Rattawan I would think twice about loving Naboon. I don't want to get stuck with his snore forever.

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg

I can't wait til tomorrow when shes dolled up again but I hope they start getting sweet. I was expecting more sweet scenes at the island..
I think it's good there's not too much sweet scenes. She should settle everything with her husband first.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
@KitKat516 I like her for the same reason you do!

I don't think their chemistry was as strong as it was with Praew but it's average which is good enough for me. If given more work that is actually good, I think she has great chances to be better.
I think their chemistry is above average, it's good. I never expect it to be good. It's not on the same level good as Preaw or Min. But to be fair it's only 6 episodes so far I'll wait for more episodes to judge.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Why don't they upload on YouTube? Fans should have easy access. It's not very smart of them.
Weir is aging like fine wine. :naughty2: He's so hot.
They are the most selfish channel ever. I am already on the verge of giving up Thai lakorns due to its inaccessibility to international audience. I don't know if they only care about local viewers.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I like this equation between Boon and Wan. They both seem to realize they like each other....but they have to keep their distance since she's still married and they need to sort out the mess in their lives. Today it seemed to me Wan only went back home because Boon promised to look after her and protect her.....she totally trusts him now. Even though I don't think he's told her he's cop. Can anyone clear this for me.....has Boon left the police or is he undercover?
One thing I have to say...most of the chemistry is coming from Weir....but it kind of works here in this setting. Boon fell for her first so his feelings are more obvious. Wan is still tied to a husband so her feelings need not be so obvious.
Saying that, I think Thisa is not bad. She's doing a good job in the emotional scenes and even though her character was frustrating me a bit before....I didn't hate her. I get her misunderstanding Boon in the beginning when he allowed those killers to stay but I didn't think they would drag this misunderstanding for 4 episodes....I just wanted her to get smart a little bit sooner.:thumbup:
Anyways I love that Boon is kind of like her stalker now....but to Wan he's like a guardian angel:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Boon was a cop but I believe he left the force after a guy under him committed suicide.

I love today's episode, they're showing more feelings for one another. I so love it at the end when Boon stopped her husband from hugging Wan, got me all giggling. He was showing his possessivness :p. Thissa and the other 2 girls looks so pretty dolled up. I think Thissa could work on her chemistry through the eyes though, sometime I think she is too still.

Omg so Boon has a wife! Oh geesh drama on both side :facepalm:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So after some digging, I'm able to watch some of these episodes on facebook if you search it in thai

I feel so bad for Weir's armpits lolol he's so god dang sweaty in that one scene, his under arm for the shirt is just completely drenched

I'm Son in the scenes where he's just secretly grinning seeing Weir's character creep in his car and pretending to bump into Wan's husband. I love his loyalty. Weir definitely has great bromance/loyalty with all of his second in arm men.

I'm loving how they're both teamed up in a way now, with his people there at her side protecting her.

vina

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! I love watching lakorn and Weir is one of my fave Pra'ek. I've seen 6 of his lakorns (3 of those he acted alongside Min and other dramas he made with Pinky, Praew and Mai Davika)

I really want to watch this new lakorn of his but my problem is I don't know where to watch it with english sub. Do you happen to know who's subbing Sampatan Hua Jai?

Thanks in advance!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know the girl that is the mistress of Thisa's husband Tak or whatever... Did she get a crap load of stuff done to her face? She looks SOOO different from other lakorns she was in.