[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I know! I saw that too! I only knew her by Chat but Thisa is such a pretty name though! I am not a fan of her but Weir and her look good in here. They look so compatible. I don't think Weir paired with Thisa before so this is a refreshing pair... correct me anyone? :)
Yup they will be pairing for the first time :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So, I wonder if they are using the first version with Siram and John Nuvo if she have a song already. The version with Poh N. and Jui W. she never got a chance to bed with her husband. I like Poh N. and Jui's version.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
So, I wonder if they are using the first version with Siram and John Nuvo if she have a song already. The version with Poh N. and Jui W. she never got a chance to bed with her husband. I like Poh N. and Jui's version.
Me too.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love the 2nd version of Poh and Jui, but this one seems to use the story from the 1st version since they have a kid. Humm, hope they combined the two versions by selecting just the good parts to make this 3rd version the best for viewers. Never want to miss any of Weir drama. Keep my finger crossed that this one will make me enjoying more.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like we mayyyyy be seeing this soon airing? Just saw Weir promoting it a bit again on instagram...about time.
Thisa is weaker in acting, but it's been awhile since I've seen her work. I enjoyed her with Porshe though. Perhaps bc they're friends offscreen, she was comfortable with him onscreen too.

She's been loyal to CH 7, so hopefully after this airs, she gets more work.