[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Will be watching this tonight!! Can't wait!
Don't, wait til it ends or I say "now", else you'll pull your hair out cus of the unreasonable frustrating closed mouth nangek. Unless you just want to see Weir topless :risas3:
@phatman ...Really don't...at least not right now......after 4 epis....development between the leads is really slow and it is because of "pull your hair out unreasonable frustrating closed mouth nangek" as @KitKat516 said. I'm going to watch just Weir scenes from now.....topless or not......though he really has a good physique....whats up with this couple and their hot bodies....have you seen Bella's abs.... she can put most guys to shame....am talking about Pope who didn't want to take his shirt off coz he ate too much....:facepalm::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@phatman ...Really don't...at least not right now......after 4 epis....development between the leads is really slow and it is because of "pull your hair out unreasonable frustrating closed mouth nangek" as @KitKat516 said. I'm going to watch just Weir scenes from now.....topless or not......though he really has a good physique....whats up with this couple and their hot bodies....have you seen Bella's abs.... she can put most guys to shame....am talking about Pope who didn't want to take his shirt off coz he ate too much....:facepalm::risas3:
Haha and his shading trick :risas3:, my Pope:facepalm: Still love him to pieces :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. I'll watch the premiere so I can at least be up caught up with y'all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching Ep1 right now. Not done yet, but just wanna come in and quickly say omg Winai is in here too!!!! It's so strange to see him play a supporting role when he's like a mega movie star. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone else havinf issues with part 2 of episode 1??? It keeps pausing. Grr. I am sooo close to finishing.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone else havinf issues with part 2 of episode 1??? It keeps pausing. Grr. I am sooo close to finishing.
The subbed version pauses and skips a bit....in the second part...it skipped the bit when boon tells her she smells bad and go take a shower.... other than that it was fine.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The subbed version pauses and skips a bit....in the second part...it skipped the bit when boon tells her she smells bad and go take a shower.
Yeah. I skipped a few parts.

Anyway. I'm done. Finally. Hahaha.

Um. So. What did I just watch????
That was perhaps the weakest premier I have seen in my entire life. . . I don't even know what to say. Hahaha.
Like. ...

?

Weir is hawt. That's what I got.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah. I skipped a few parts.

Anyway. I'm done. Finally. Hahaha.

Um. So. What did I just watch????
That was perhaps the weakest premier I have seen in my entire life. . . I don't even know what to say. Hahaha.
Like. ...

?

Weir is hawt. That's what I got.
Haha... that's about it...in other 2-3 episode ...hot Weir is consistent throughout:thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha... that's about it...in other 2-3 episode ...hot Weir is consistent throughout:thumbup:
There's like no development yet, but we already get these "romantic" or "fin" scenes. Like the ladder scene, the shower scene and the big shirt no pants scene. Wtf? I don't like actress playing nang'ek either. Her upper lips are very distracting. Hahaha. She's like a mix of Min and Now even though I like both Min and Now! Haha. I thought I'd like her too, but her acting is very weak so far. I do like her voice though. Very soft and pleasant to the ears. Haha.