[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah. Totally for got that Jui & Por did the second remake. But for Jui & Por they change the title so when I was looking up on this Ann & John version only came up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup! Change title & make n'ek virgin w/ no kid . In the original she was married w/ a son . I like Jonh 's version, he was actually sexy shirtless but w/ shirt on it a whole different story lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup! Change title & make n'ek virgin w/ no kid . In the original she was married w/ a son . I like Jonh 's version, he was actually sexy shirtless but w/ shirt on it a whole different story lol
Oh really!! I did not know that Jui/Por's version was a remake! Didn't watch John's version cus.... omg, couldn't stand watching him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it's the hair , right ? ;) He was in Jam Leuy Rak remake w/ Ning too :risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' yup . my grandma LOVE john/noi lakorn . she rewatch it every year . i like john . idk why but he make me laugh w/ his hair LOL , therefore i end up watching most of his lakorn . Siriam doesn't have much lakorn during her single days , so sad , she was soo pretty but out of all her p'ek , John had the most chemistry w/ her though :icon12: . The original version was good , I didn't mind N'ek was married w/ son b/c it make their love even more forbidden , he was actually sexy (shirtless 80 % of the time ) in the lakorn until he return to the city lol . There was a lots of sexual tension :p

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Oh man I really loved the John and Ann version. It was so romantic, didn't like the Por and Jui one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The Ann and John version, man, my grandma complained about it. I would go back and watch it but yeesh that hair. I've always though Ann had the most chemistry with Dodo.