[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They could have picked someone other than Kelly. There are some older men out there. But to have picked Kelly and Sammy back to back, someone be smoking some great stuff over at channel 7. Kelly is just...he simply is not a well rounded actor. And to have anyone fighting over him is even more of a puzzle. This lakorn could have turned out good considering Sammy and Ann are teaming up, then there's Kelly in the way of making it less watchable.
She has more chemistry with Arnas

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ann & Sammy are looking good. I cannot stand Kelly but it seems like I gotta suck it up and watch this for my girl Sammy. Its those storylines where i know I'll like and hate at the same time lol. Bank & Toon's couple look cute too.

I am loving Fymme's song though, actually I like both songs

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For reals though, Why didn't they pick Note? Lol. Kelly is what I call someone who made a deal with someone rofl. Since the beginning of his careers he has been put in lakorns with good storylines.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
For reals though, Why didn't they pick Note? Lol. Kelly is what I call someone who made a deal with someone rofl. Since the beginning of his careers he has been put in lakorns with good storylines.
But he remains a forgettable and replacable deal. Hope that man was not hitting on my girl seeing how they got paired in 2 lakorns back to back

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I waz actually ok with him in his early days......now not soo much...his face...odd...

I saw clips...he say sammy is pretty even when she cries...

Sammy ...nam & boom are good friends.... she played with both in other lakorn

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I waz actually ok with him in his early days......now not soo much...his face...odd...

I saw clips...he say sammy is pretty even when she cries...

Sammy ...nam & boom are good friends.... she played with both in other lakorn
Eww ! I think she says to the media interviewing her that she has no interest whatsoever in this man bleh. Seeing hoe he was dating Green I have doubts he tried and hit on Sammy

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Eww ! I think she says to the media interviewing her that she has no interest whatsoever in this man bleh. Seeing hoe he was dating Green I have doubts he tried and hit on Sammy
I think his current girlfriend is younger than Sammy and Green.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right....the lakorn is interesting but pk is a no no....urg...

Lol sammy is too old for him

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't see it.. I watch mostly clips....see his face makes me angry now....hahaha

The new lakorn I root for sammy and the young guy hahaha. Fantasies

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg lol Ann's response to her son hahaha

"The reason why I had to send you to live with your grandfather, is because I couldn't raise three children at the same time." Hahah for a rich person that has servants.

Also, why Plengpin (Sammy), you had the right mentality at the beginning, grrr

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The love scenes between Sammy and Kelly is just awful. The part where he was drunk and all over Sammy and then the camera zoomed in on his face. Never go full blown when Kelly's face is around.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I don't know why they had Sammy pair up with Kelly back to back. Why is Kelly still getting p'ek roles? I'm going to have to endure it for Sammy and Ann. I hope to see more scenes with Bank and Toon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If this were a different pra'ek, I would be ok with Sammy fighting for her man maybe lol. If you think about it, he didn't really do anything wrong. He was just stupid and naive lol, like all people in lakorns who file for divorce, never check to see if the other person signed lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I skimmed through episode 1 and I said I was gonna suck it up everytime Sammy is in a scene with kelly but I just cannot. I do wanna watch for Bank and Tonn's storyline though....grrrr