[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they went to divorce and this time he said he will stay and watch her sign, but I had to do something right at that scene so haven't gone back to watch it yet. As for Sammy, I don't think it has anything to do with money, her dad is pretty powerful, no? He's a politician, right? Cause Sammy her job is working at a political office.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How is this going? I watched the other lakorn of Sammy with Kelly and could not bring myself to repeat it with this lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes....I just can't with him...i tried

A real revenge of Sammy character is makes Ann son fall in love with her lol...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ann doesn't love him, she just doesn't want anyone else to have him. She doesn't want him for the money because all the money he has is technically hers. He became rich becase of working for her father, so, I'm sure that money isn't her motive lol.

@byebye typical women bickering over men lakorn, nothing spectacular lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they went to divorce and this time he said he will stay and watch her sign, but I had to do something right at that scene so haven't gone back to watch it yet. As for Sammy, I don't think it has anything to do with money, her dad is pretty powerful, no? He's a politician, right? Cause Sammy her job is working at a political office.
He might be good ... but is he courting the secretary as well ?

Sammy looks Dangit in this lakorn. I like her style and she gives off such an elegant and mature aura I forget she is same age as his kid. Toon looks so small compared to Sammy. She is cute but I can't feel her romance with Bank which lacks some spice cause too too innocent in a forgettable way. Does not help I find Gookgik Kochakorn much more interesting lookwise and more charming. Boys are cuties tho. Bank got a nice smile. Ch7 needs to hone him and give him praek roles instead of to waste them on New, Kelly and Vee (for the sake of loyalty)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really can't stand how effing immature everyone in this lakorn is, but why the hell am I still effing watching? Lol.