[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The more I watch, the more it frustrates me because there are some things that are just soooo stupid lol. Channel 7 took a big hit when they lost someone like Jakjaan too. Jakjaan was one of their top ratings earner. They are too traditional, they need to add some young blood to their executive team.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wished Es was in her previous week end lakorn instead. Man the more I see Sammy P'ek the moreI understand why Mai dumped that stupid channel higher ups
They’ve also been giving Es crappy lakorns. Has he been demoted??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not trying to blame Plengpin for what happened after her pregnancy announcement, but I felt that she sort of put herself in harm's way by provoking Alice. She knows how Alice is. Obviously, I'm not saying Plengpin caused her own miscarriage, but she sort of acted kind of childish in that span. She can't have known she was going to fall, but she knew what she was doing when she poked Alice with the news. Lol, don't hate me! It's my personal views of it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kelly is getting married to his very young gf...

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Ann is good in her role. She looked forced trying to be mean. She is somewhat stiff and way too scripted for me to buy into her character. And I don't know if it is just me but I don't remember her being this light skin. It seemed the older she gets the whiter she is.

Anyhow, there's not much to like about the lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Watching the last episode today and seriously, that Nok chick is too much lol. Her charcter is just sooo off.

Good riddance with this lakorn and Kelly, on to the next and better lakorn! Woo! Mookda and Bank <3

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm not trying to blame Plengpin for what happened after her pregnancy announcement, but I felt that she sort of put herself in harm's way by provoking Alice. She knows how Alice is. Obviously, I'm not saying Plengpin caused her own miscarriage, but she sort of acted kind of childish in that span. She can't have known she was going to fall, but she knew what she was doing when she poked Alice with the news. Lol, don't hate me! It's my personal views of it.
I've thought like that too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't realize how much I missed Ann until I watched this. She is my favourite heroine from childhood. I think that may contribute to me rooting for her in this lakorn. Alice isn't really evil, she just doesn't know how to let go and it was a little sad despite knowing that it was pretty much all her fault for taunting Saran about the divorce. Though it was pretty heartless to leave her three kids for so long and it's not like Saran was that good of a father considering how Gusso turned out and dumping him on Alice's father.

Kelly and Sammy were marginally better here together, not fond of them together but at least the lakorn acknowledges that he is a lot older rather than like in Wihok Lhong Lom where it was painfully obvious they were trying to pass him off as a dude in his early 30's. Kelly and Ann had chemistry though, I kind of wished they would patch things up and get back together in the lakorn.

Bank is a charming presence onscreen. He's not that much of a looker but he shines. He and Toon were cute but too bad the lakorn had nothing to work on for them and their relationship was so basic and one dimensional. I wished the ending would have focused some more on them because I didn't give a crap that Plengpin is pregnant again.

The whole secretary subplot was so stupid and unnecessary. It mad absolutely no sense for her to come into Saran's house with a gun and shooting Leo. There are other ways of getting Namkhing and Leo together without getting him shot for no reason.

Not a bad lakorn. Sammy and Ann worked off each other well and they were good female eye candy LOL. Sammy is so much prettier here than she was in Wihok Lhong Lom and thank god she barely had any romance scenes with Kelly.