[Ch7] Seur Sa Ming (Colosium)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really so it twos day left. Open ceremony on April 26 but who is cast in here Or the main couple in here? Is jakajan and ace are the main couple. Who is ace
He not Ace...he name is Es Kantapong. Here a photo of him. Yes Jakajan & Es are the main couple.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew's photos shoot at the lakorn press conference on April 26..Gosh he look so hot!!! make me think of Haemun from Neua manoot haha...don't know about his role yet though. but look like his role will be toward the scary type, will be cool if he play as seur sa ming. well hope his role is main and interesting. miss his acting so much. hope will air soon.

photos credit to Natthewclub

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew's fans kinda hint about his new role. sound like he will play a bad character in here. ahhh sucks!!! but then think positive sometimes the bad character is more interesting than p'ek. and viewers may even like it more and the actor get famous and more chances will be p'ek in the next lakorn. hope it's this case with Natthew. cause example Tubtim play a bad role in Arsoonoinaitakiengkaew too and many people like her character and acting and she get to be n'ek in the next lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee. Sad Natthew is going to be playing bad role. He doesn't look the part but if he play it well maybe Ch7 will put him p'ke. Man I really want to see him play p'ke. Even if he isn't playing p'ke for prime time Ch7 should let him play for even p'ke.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee. Sad Natthew is going to be playing bad role. He doesn't look the part but if he play it well maybe Ch7 will put him p'ke. Man I really want to see him play p'ke. Even if he isn't playing p'ke for prime time Ch7 should let him play for even p'ke.
your welcome. playing a different role should be challenging and make Natthew become a versatile actor. last role (in Tidawanon3) his character was too good, which was kinda annoying, now see him play bad, will be fun. lets see how this lakorn come out for him, if he get good feedbacks and good rating, there is still chances he may get to be p'ek, i hope, pray...cause will be so sad if he doesn't get to be p'ek. want to see him play as p'ek so much, evening p'ek is fine with me too, especially pair up with Tubtim again will be great.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it was a bit funny, his fan was teasing him said he rarely get to play a normal character, he reply back jokingly.. don't understand either 55
he will play as a tiger, cool, so mean his character is pretty main then cause the lakorn title is about tigers, his fans use to say his character will died and then come back alive again, wish they bring Tubtim to be a guest end up with him will be so nice...last time he play as a vampire, now a tiger...haha..but i think is interesting playing these type of roles, fun. have super natural powers..but for once want to see him play as business man in suit and tie,rich, in office and stuffs will be nice too.

Natthew clip photo shoot for his role, look so mean but so hot!! he'll be such a sexy tiger guy!!..... can't wait to see. only watching for Natthew. hehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Link to more Natthew's pics at lakorn opening

http://www.natthewcl...oid=5567&area=1

I knew it if Natthew were to have a couple, he'll get pair up with Jill and it was true. cause she's the contract actress in this company and usually play as 2nd couple, wish Tubtim was pair up with him instead. glad he have a couple in here, so then i guess his role won't be that bad, since he's the 2nd couple, i'm relief. Thun Thanakorn and Aek Rungsiroat also playing in here.

this pic was created by his fans, neat.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for more info and photos.

Just want to ask you is the title Seur Saming or is it still the old title Seur Saming Tee Baan Saang ?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew play a character name "Pha-uu", a ghost (a tiger spirit is consider a ghost, in human form, correct?). His role is challenging in here. Cool, can't wait to see him in a new character, will be fun.

Jill, Aek, Natthew, Thun. confuse now, not sure which guy will end up with her, since Natthew play as a ghost, maybe he won't have a couple. well, just have to wait and see, they said will air toward the end of the year, Omg so long. so they plan to done filming first before on air. hope Natthew have another lakorn this year beside this one, he has been gone so long from tv lakorn, one lakorn is not enough! they should let him play as p'ek for evening lakorn, that kinda rush film to air so his fans will get to see him sooner.

Don't understand why let Es be p'ek prime time and not Natthew. when Natthew is famous, good looking, have many fans, and act well too. Es is that famous enough to be p'ek prime time already?? Ch7 is taking that risk already, that is what some people was saying in pantip board. i agree, if Es can be p'ek prime time, why can't Natthew be too. make me so mad, why Ch7 doesn't give Natthew a chance to be p'ek. hope that day will come soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The director said will make viewers can't guess how the story will go and who is who. will be very interesting.
read a brief storyline and description of the main characters. sound interesting. the story is about 2 centuries. pass and present. mystery,period time,and ghosts involved.

Natthew play 2 characters as Chawaybo (the handsome guy) and Pha-uu (ugly and mute guy); he play as Jakajan's younger brother.

an ophan. Kinaree(Jakajan) great- grandmother raise him. Pha-uu= ugly and mute guy- which believe he's like this cause see something that he shouldn't see so a ghost cut off his tongue, but some people say he's too shocked by what he saw so can't speak anymore.

Omg.. Natthew play as an ugly and mute guy! shocking. but sound very challenging and interesting role for an actor to play. i'm sure he will play it well. . his character sound more challenging than p'ek though. will be a hard task for him, how well he can play this character and make the viewers believe in his acting without speaking, hope the scipts make his character interesting cause it's up to how well the scripts is to make his character interesting and fun to watch, and if he get good feedbacks, more chances his next lakorn he will get a more main role, maybe even be p'ek. crossing fingers. not sure if he's pair up with Jill or not. but i think so, since they took couple pics together. guess have to wait and see.

ttp://www.freeimagehosting.net/o87gd

Thun play as Somruk (a cop)

has headache with weird cases. he doesn't believe in ghosts until he met "kinaree". he's attracted to her. and his life came to involve with mystery, scary things, world of spirits that won't disappear.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jakajan play as Kinaree, Jao nang Chawamarat, Peefah nah thong, and Seur sa ming
she has 2 personalities, day time regular person-cute, innocent. but night time-became body spirit of "pee-fah" which is "mae mor" her great grandmother that doesn't go reborn. use magic to cure village people. her life has to be like this time she die. then one day someone found a death body that look has been suck blood out from it, the village people gossip and suspicious it's her, she's "pee-fah"

Jao nang Chawamarat-queen of Jao muang Takong. is the most beautiful girl and envy by other wives of the king. got frame for doing bad things. so the king order to execute her dad, and younger brother by burn them alive which make her so sad, so she jump in the fire die with her dad and younger brother and she became "pee fah na thong" that people of muang pukarn respect and worship till today.

Es play as Paradol, and Jao muang Takong
a young doctor, came to work at ban sarng. he met kinaree, the pretty girl who live a weird life in the village town, day time- regular young girl. but night time she became "pee-fah" that the town people respect and worship cause she use her body to carry "Peenat" which is the spirit that ancestors carried for many decades and her pass life is Jao nang Chawamarat, queen of Jao muang Takong which is Paradol pass life time.

They plan to film this lakorn for 5 months. from May to Sept., before on air i guess

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew talks about his character; sound like he play bad and play as a mute person. sound very challenging. will be interesting. but damn it! when will he get to be p'ek. always supporting. unfair!!..he deserve a chance for once. why Ch7 don't give him that chance, they so blind!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to magazinedee
If only Kwan and Weir was here, now i'm going to skip this lakorn cause i know barely anyone in the cast.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew at the fitting on May 9. he play 2 characters. the passed time as "Cha-way-bo"-n'ek younger brother,evil,a traitor to the king so got burn alive and died. he still look hot in boran clothes.
and present time as "Pa-auu"-a mute ugly guy, took him a long time to do make up& special effects on his face to be ugly, but of course a good looking guy like him surely will take a long time to make him ugly haha..
his vengeance from the pass life make him re-born to be a cruel seur sa ming in the human form of "Pa-auu". he's disable since he was born, has ugly scar on his face and can't speak (sins from his pass life)...so don't know if he will end up with Jill or not. doesn't mention her..well just have to wait and see.
so he will play bad too, whoa..his characters sound so challenging&interesting, maybe that's why ch7 gave him this role, to challenge&improve his acting skills more, let him play varieties of emotions,(sigh..i tried to think positive to make myself happy). well hope his role come out really interesting and main and the lakorn get good rating cause more chances he may get to be p'ek in the next lakorn, hopefully cross fingers.
was thinking what a coincident this year get to see both Natthew&Tubtim(in Asnntkk) play bad roles for the first time and their bad roles are so different (from other actor/actress that use to play) but very challenging, both play as human and unhuman at the same time, with many emotions too, you hate them but also pity them too.

[]