[CH7] Soe Sanaeha (Dida Video Production) : Porsh Saran / Peak Pattarasaya

little22

sarNie Juvenile
What is the main plot of this lakorn?
I like this type of plot. P'ek mom want a grand baby so she hire n'ek to get pregnant with him. The mom scheme and cage her in an isolated place without p'ek knows. So n'ek thought that he doesn't love her. This is a remake of Aum and Oil. But they got porsh and peak they don't look good.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OOOooo....Peak facial structure is odd to me...

sarN

sarNie Granny
It 2017 . I'm surprise they didn't just hire a surrogate mom lol. They could had remake it into period lakorn.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It 2017 . I'm surprise they didn't just hire a surrogate mom lol. They could had remake it into period lakorn.
With this juicy plot I don't want them to remake into period because we don't get to see the main have sweet scenes, rape, slap kiss.

sarN

sarNie Granny
There was an rscene in here ? I don't remember there was one in the old verison . I thought Oil wasn't alpha enough, he seen...unexprience while Aum seen quite the seductress HAHA , if anything she seduce him . Another lakorn to look forward too ^^^^^

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I've never seen the old version, but if there is a rape scene, I hope they'll do away with it. I hate to see Peak's first CH7 lakorn to be associated with a rape scene.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I've never seen the old version, but if there is a rape scene, I hope they'll do away with it. I hate to see Peak's first CH7 lakorn to be associated with a rape scene.
I think there's a rawr turning willing scene in the old version. They consummated when they were stranded at beach. It's been so long I don't remember. It's a good lakorn but the p'ek is kinda dumb.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Looks good but the pra'nang have no chemistry. Peak doesn't scream n'ek to me, acting wise or looks wise.
I don't know. I feel like there's no such thing as a p'ek look or a n'ek look. Peak has a good reputation as a lead in the movie industry. While I don't think CH7 is a good way to make a smooth transition from leading a movie to leading a lakorn, I'm willing to give it a chance. I'm more iffy with the male lead and I somewhat agree about the chemistry, but I'll wait and see.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2017-03-09-20-27-16-1.png

The cast of Soe Sanaeha and Na Krop Taa Peesart had their opening ceremony today.

Credits to lakorn_ch7