[CH7] Soe Sanaeha (Dida Video Production) : Porsh Saran / Peak Pattarasaya

Looks like Neko will be subbing this lakorn

I'm wondering how can they upload CH7 lakorns with subs when the channel itself doesn't upload their lakorns online -_- But I read from a comment that there's a site called seesantv where you can watch lakorns or other series... THROUGH PAYING THE MONTHLY FEE. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
There are a few sites that provide RAW lakorns without paying a cent. I am currently following a Russian site and also there are dailymotion accounts that upload the lakorns. Perhaps with one or two days after airing date. But they are very useful ;)

seev

sarNie Egg
Neko already subbing Ep 1-1 already on Dailymotion .

mayag

sarNie Adult
I wasn't going to watch this because of the casting but I really enjoyed the first episode. Porshe and Peak... even though they aren't the best looking pair out there, they're decent actors. The second leads are cute too!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to start this new version. not use to peak and porshe but they look decent. and i don't care the storyline is my favorite type

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn was a love/hate with me back then.. I loved seeing Oil and Aum together, but I HATED how much of a mama's boy Oil was and how crazy his mama is... From skimming through episode 1, this mom is 10x!

But I must say, I totally adore the guy playing Porsh's brother, he is just a cutie not to mention every time I see him on screen, I just smile... maybe i'm just being biased here though cause I adored his character in Luerd Tud Luerd.

mayag

sarNie Adult
But I must say, I totally adore the guy playing Porsh's brother, he is just a cutie not to mention every time I see him on screen, I just smile... maybe i'm just being biased here though cause I adored his character in Luerd Tud Luerd.
Same! He's a cutie pie. *.* He totally fits the younger brother role.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
when i see n'ek. i only see her mouth even though it's small but something about it

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
done watching ep1!! love the storyline but for this ep i think they shouldn't given the mothers too much part.but i understand as it is one of the story introduction:):)