[CH7] Soe Sanaeha (Dida Video Production) : Porsh Saran / Peak Pattarasaya

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is weird. Did they just fall in love out of nowhere? :confused12:I'm still going to watch it tho. :) I felt really bad for her friend. If only she would've left after getting him water.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I feel like the second leads' story (apart from them getting married) is so much smoother than the main leads'.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I hate the mom :BangHead:
She is too much. I don't really like movies when the mom is over the top like that. But for some reason, I can't seem to stop watching. I just roll my eyes when the mom appears. Lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
The lady playing the mom is annoyingly good at playing her role. Lol
I still can't believe she's half French! She looks full on Thai to me.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't know she was half French either! Wow. She is good at those roles.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
The lady playing the mom is annoyingly good at playing her role. Lol
I still can't believe she's half French! She looks full on Thai to me.
I had to look her up after reading your comment :pancarta:
I've always thought to myself that she was probably really pretty back in her days, and after looking her up; she was! :pancarta: Haha. I'm such a dork :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I had to look her up after reading your comment :pancarta:
I've always thought to myself that she was probably really pretty back in her days, and after looking her up; she was! :pancarta: Haha. I'm such a dork :)
Haha I also assumed she would have been quite pretty in her younger days. She also had a great body!

Have you guys seen Peak though?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am dating myself but I used to watch Jarunee's movies ( with my mom) during the 80's. It was mostly action movies and she often play tom boyish. She was ( still is for her age) very pretty during her years as nang' ek. I don't remember her in lakorns during her prime, but in the 1980s, she's one of the most popular Thai film actress coupled with Sorapong Chatree. Before playing mom roles, the last role I thought she was great in was Fai Leung ( Willy/Tao). She played crazy very convincingly. Lol

She can act " bitchy" and mean/evil very well. :) I did not know she's half French .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I also assumed she would have been quite pretty in her younger days. She also had a great body!

Have you guys seen Peak though?

Great body ? If talking about Peak she sure lacks waist curve and b.tt whatsoever. Her back is very straight

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Jaruynee (sp) she's pretty. I watched 99.99% of her short film. Yes, mainly with Sorapong. She's still pretty now. Great actress!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I am dating myself but I used to watch Jarunee's movies ( with my mom) during the 80's. It was mostly action movies and she often play tom boyish. She was ( still is for her age) very pretty during her years as nang' ek. I don't remember her in lakorns during her prime, but in the 1980s, she's one of the most popular Thai film actress coupled with Sorapong Chatree. Before playing mom roles, the last role I thought she was great in was Fai Leung ( Willy/Tao). She played crazy very convincingly. Lol

She can act " bitchy" and mean/evil very well. :) I did not know she's half French .
Oh I love Jaruynee in that one lakorn where she played as a reporter and was forced to marry Pa'ek. She would always beat him up every time he tries to get close to her. Kwan and Oil was in that remake. Oh and I remember her in this other movie with Sam Kavee that made me so sad and still remember till this day. All I remember is she was married to Sam's character, had a baby with him, he cheated on her, and she went to live alone knowing she was dying of cancer. It was a sad movie. She's a great actress from what I remember.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I love Jaruynee in that one lakorn where she played as a reporter and was forced to marry Pa'ek. She would always beat him up every time he tries to get close to her. Kwan and Oil was in that remake. Oh and I remember her in this other movie with Sam Kavee that made me so sad and still remember till this day. All I remember is she was married to Sam's character, had a baby with him, he cheated on her, and she went to live alone knowing she was dying of cancer. It was a sad movie. She's a great actress from what I remember.
Wow that sounds like a very sad movie. Something that will stay with me for a long time too. I am glad she's still acting because sometimes I've wondered " where are they now?" So it's nice to see them again. Now she's typecast as a mean mom, aunt, grandma, etc.

sikky

sarNie Egg
I can't get into this lakorn. It's too crazy and all over the place. Aum and Oil's version were so much better. And Peak have no sex appeal whatsoever, constantly showing off her boobs doesn't make her sexier or even appealing to me.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
For some reason she doesn't really appeal as N'ek. Peak seems more like she would fit a side character rather than lead. Since they're trying to push her as N'ek, hopefully she gets better.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Hi you guys.. oh man .. I have to admit ... I'm only hooked to this lakorn because of the second lead couple Rang & Dteun ❤ their chemistry on point.. I'm just hoping that we get to see a more romantic side to their story in the upcoming EPs.. Chatdao (Dteun) is very beautiful.. my first time watching her .. to me she has the na'ek feel same goes to Vasin (Rang) , my first time watching him & I can see him as pa'ek.. I hope that in the furrier they will get to play together again as leads in their own lakorn ❤