❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm liking the fittings too! I wished there were more with different outfits. Hopefully soon. Theyre so stinkin' cute! And i will keep saying that! Lol.

Both stories are so different. Wouldnt had ever thought these two stories were connected. Even now, I'm still like how are they connected?? Lol. It'll be interesting to find out how the twins got separated.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
These 2 look really cute! I’m hoping someone subs this otherwise I’ll never be able to watch this anywhere lol it’s hard to find ch7 lakorns :(

Ntsuab-Ci

Yes, me too! Hopefully. ^^

I'm so glad Mookda is in this part cause this storyline interests me so much more. Arranged marriage, whoooh! My favorite, haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww glad she’s okay. Filming in that kinda hot weather will make anyone faint if they don’t get enough hydration. Being an actor is tough.

Ntsuab-Ci

Geez, I'm being selfish and really want updates! D; I'm sure they're all working hard filming but I just want some few pictures dropped to keep me sane. Lol.

Ch.3 is like the only channel who properly update their shoots.

Anyway... I appreciate this one photo. Based on how they're dressed... Wedding day??? :D

c orig.owner

Ntsuab-Ci

A little bit of update. Here's what I know. The twin in this lakorn's name is Phupha Prapairee (ภูผา ปราบไพรี) or Seur Pha (เสือผา) which Seur means Tiger as far as I know. Makes sense with a tiger on the cover. But excuse me with the spelling of the names, I tried, lmao. Anyone is welcome to correct the pronunciation. The other twin in the first part of the series' name is Pasu Prapairee (พสุ ปราบไพรี). I have no idea how to write out the pronunciation of Mookda's name in here! Lol. The length of the name scares me. It's like... Meungluang Phet Nampueng Chatuwrun (ม.ล.เพชรน้ำผึ้ง จตุวรุณ)... Lol. But I think her short name is just Phet (เพชร) which means Diamond which is kinda weird cause I'm used to it being my man's name, hahaha.

I do my check up on this lakorn very often. Not daily anymore but still very often. I've been translating all the summaries I can find and I really like the plot, hehe.

This Euro guy seems pretty cute.

Oh gawd, Mookda looks so darn pretty in these photos!

c as tagged/original owner