[Ch7] Tida Payayom (Kantana)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No matter what i will still watch this for my New, plus i have always wanted to see them pair for a long time now. :p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think this is airing soon! Can't wait. The previews looks interesting. glad to see more of Kwan this year. The pairing looks good too! I miss seeing New. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think Kwan looks really cute with this hairstyle :3  and plus.. I just think she looks hot overall for this lakorn :D  Yeeeee.. Kwan in an action lakorn.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This lakorn looks good and interesting. Kwan and New look like a good together. Looking forward to Grace's pairing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks kwan25..  I can't help but keep saying that Kwan is so HOT looking in here :3 :3 :3

I'm not too fond of the special effects but.. I'll be able to watch it :p  I feel like I'll be watching a boran hehe.. the song sounds like one too.. hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just finished the first episode! WOW! I am impressed already. I thought the special fx was going to be annoying, it was actually nice. Kwan looks super sexy! Her and New looks good together. I think we have a new "koo jin" for channel 7 here. I especially love the part at the end when they were shooting together.  Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! p.s. I foresee Grace & Aof's pairing being interesting also.