[Ch7] Tida Payayom (Kantana)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aside from the open chested 9 assassins and the weird leather galore, I think the Lakorn is interesting. I just finished episode 2 and its getting good. 

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Aside from the open chested 9 assassins and the weird leather galore, I think the Lakorn is interesting. I just finished episode 2 and its getting good. 

hi x0unerthanlater, where do u watch this lakorn? i was wondering if u can send me the link if u watched it online bc i cant find it anywhere and i really wanted to watch this lakorn.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I like this Lakorn so much because i just watched ep 1 yesterday i have feeling that i like it and today I will watch ep 2

x0unerthanlater

officiallyxiaa said:
hi x0unerthanlater, where do u watch this lakorn? i was wondering if u can send me the link if u watched it online bc i cant find it anywhere and i really wanted to watch this lakorn.
I've always watched lakorns from a paid website. Its really difficult to watch channel 7 lakorns anywhere else. 

-- Episode 3 today was really good! I like the little teasing scenes of New & Kwan. He was like, "So if I think of you, will you be by my side right away?" and she's like, "I might be busy and not go though..." merp merp merp  :bhehe:

x0unerthanlater

Its getting better! Ong Ying Natsha & Pookong Akkapope are finally flirting. Ong Ying (kwan) is much more flirtatious with our Pookong! Tehehe  :dance3:

x0unerthanlater

Omg! Can't wait to see the WWYWY taping! Kwan and New looks so cute together. & Grace is SO darn pretty! I wonder why Gunjaesal wasn't there. Thanks for the pictures!

lakorn101

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching the series. By far, it is my favorite drama this year. I love this couple, hope they pair up again.