[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
the title means "The Day I've Been Waiting For" it's actually modern, Om plays a prince from a country named Kerirath. His uncle took over the thrown and Om and his mom was forced to escape the palace, while his father dranked poison and died. While escaping, nangek parents told the Queen to take care of Manfah [nangek] she was still a baby. Her parents died and took their life to save the queen and praek. They escape to Thailand and basically the queen raised both praek and nangek so they share this special bond together. Because teh Queen felt that Manfah's parents did so much for her and her son to escape, she felt that Manfah should live a better life where she's not sleeping in the rural village and eating poor food so she sends Manfah to live with this Father and thats the last time Manfah and praek saw each other. The queen also sent the prince to love in a better place.

Fast forward 20 years, praek changes his name to Chao Sun who lives in Hong Kong and is also adopted into Tangmo's family. Chao Sun is this powerful business mn who have connections all over Hong Kong. Manfah who's named now has change to Bralee [Bree] just graduated from NYU decides to visit her friend in Hong Kong but she greeted by Chao Sun. It was actually a set up from him. He knew who he was since he's been stalking her lol from afar...basically he's the care giver for her without her realizing it through out her whole life. He hired her adopted father to take good care of her but he ends up being a gambler. Anyways, she's stuck in Hong Kong for awhile andstory goes onf rom there. He takes her on a date too. IN the old version the date was so romantic. I wonder how they're gonna set up the date for this version heheh. 70% of the setting takes place in Hong Kong while the rest is in kerirath country.
thanks you,,,i mean thank you

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This make me miss tawee pope lol...I will follow this tread but at da end I won't be able to watch it....sad for me

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe it's come to the point where Pan has to pull herself out. I hope whoever takes her place is someone that Om has never worked with before. It'd be nice to see him with Bo or Natasha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was looking forward to a redemption since I was so disappointed in Tawee Pope. I wonder why Pan pulled herself out lol

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Cr: TV pool fb
ประกาศิต 7 สี ส้มหล่นใส่ "ฉัตร ปริยฉัตร" ประเดิมค่าย "พอดีคำ" เสียบแทน "แพนเค้ก" ในล.วันนี้ที่รอคอย

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I never a fan of Pancake but as a viewer wow she not very professional at all...if i was a leader at channel 7...i will fire her at da spot because her excuse wasn't good enough and who will want to work with her after this??? I know i wouldn't because booking her will be a waste of money and a waste of my time...TIME IS PRECIOUS PPLS!!!!

I would love to see Mai Davika...Chat wouldn't be a bad choice either...since Chat is getting prettier every time is see her :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want Kwan then lol been dying for these two to get on screen. If not Kwan I want Cheer. HAHA wishful thinking lol

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
fun said:
I want Kwan then lol been dying for these two to get on screen. If not Kwan I want Cheer. HAHA wishful thinking lol
Kwan and Om is having Jao Sao Salatan together.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I could careless if someone appears to look more beautiful each day since their beauty can't help them if they're naturally a bad actress. Out of the couple lakorns I've seen of Chat, I think her performance is very weak and doesn't have much of a presence on screen. Hopefully this will be the lakorn to help boost her confidence and guide her the right pathway.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
cr:spicyforum

Personally, I'm looking forward to this. I've always been a fan of P'Om and honestly, I thought him and Pancake looked a bit "too posed" in the earlier pictures making it look stiff. But now that I see the new ones with Chat, I think it'd be an interesting watch. Considering they've never been in one together and the fact that Chat is a growing actress. She's stiff here and there, but she's definitely improving with each lakorn she has done which is quite few. I hope she takes this chance to show viewers all she's got and that this lakorn succeeds seeing how much drama it already gone through. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
Om and Chat are cute! :kiss3:
I'm so happy with their new choice. 
I' not a fan of pan so i wasn't going to watch it, even though i really like Om, but now Chat is in it. I'm surely going to be following this thread. 
first scene, first day and this is what they gotta do!  :heart:  :heart:

Chat is a newbie and still has time to grow, hell their are some senior actors who have are still growing. 
the day has come much faster than expected, of seeing these two together. a new fresh pairing where i like both actors and the production team =D 

I hope this becomes a mega huge hit! 
through all the real world drama this production team has gone through.
and i hope it gains Chat more fans and admirers. 
I know P'Tong and his crew will bring out the best in all their actors. 

all the other cast members are still the same right?
Nat natasha in here too? she wasn't originally in here was she?

the other thing, i think choosing Chat would have been easy for the stylist/costume team seeing as both Pan and Chat are tall....totally irrelevant  but just thought i would say it. ehehehe

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
I wasn't going to watched at first because I don't really like Pan, but now it Chart, who is my favorite actress(from ch7, ch3 is Mint C) I'm really looking toward this lakorn, can't wait for it to on air