[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
LOVE M&M said:
I wasn't going to watched at first because I don't really like Pan, but now it Chart, who is my favorite actress(from ch7, ch3 is Mint C) I'm really looking toward this lakorn, can't wait for it to on air
Random, but it's interesting how you said you like Chat. Haha she's also one of my new favorite up and coming actresses from Ch.7. I just feel she just wasn't able to grow enough simply because of the lack of lakorns she's had but i feel she's been improving consistently for each new lakorn she does especially the last one "Fa Marn"? I think it was...something like that. She's getting better, and I'm proud of her. Haha. 

I thought she resembled Mint C in little ways too which was why i grew to like her. Haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo Chat it is!!! They make such a better couple than Pan and Om TBH LOL!!! Wow now i'm twice excited than before hehehe a new pair to look forward to!

Sweet_09

Here are some pichs i found while missing around on the net hehehe
CR: as tag/spicy

Aren't their cute! Chat is very slim down and have some nice legs lol which make her look tall!!! OMG and isn't Om sexy in suit!!! Totally drooling while posting these pichs up

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
No offense to Pancake/fanclub, but Chat looks so much better off w/Om! New couple on-screen alert?! We'll have to wait until the lakorn airs to find out ;) 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chat is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Freaking CUTE!!!! I love her!! Prob one of my two favorite newbies/actress from ch7!!! I love Min and Chat the most!!!!

Anyways, my dream has come true!! Chat and Om!! Woot!!

Min can always reunite with Om again!! Hehe :p

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ They are in HongKong, they gonna stay there for 10 day.

hippo

sarNie Adult
they've only started filming this, but i wish they would air it already! LOL.

loving all the pic's they are releasing =D

Chat and Om are super super cute! they look really good together!
Chat is also a fave newbie of mine form ch7. 

Sweet_09

moonstar said:
what happen to Pancake?
Pancake droo herself out of this lakorn...saying tat her schedule is too busy...something like tat...

SonYukView4ever

Lol. thats good to know Pancake dropped herself.  Chat is much cuter! lol :p I have a feeling this is a comedy but still I can fully watch two pra'nang who are really eye-candy after awhile from CH7!!!! :p

SonYukView4ever

OMG! I didn't bother looking back a few pages til today when I finally realized someone posted these and OMGEE!!!!! Chat and Om is srsly LOOKING sooooo HOT!!! Om has such awesome clothes in here!! He is looking SMEXY in black tight shirt!!! Chat is JUST BEAUTIFUL! So pretty!! I am finally getting to see her lakorn for the first time!!!!!! :p

Om is HOT! :heart:  :heart: Chat is BEAUTIFUL! Love her!! :kiss2:

They look so GOOD together! Romantic!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :drools:

Om's body is pretty sexy hea!! Chat is just beautiful and adorable!! :spin:  :spin:

I cannot wait to see them onscreen!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
they become my favor on-screen couple already!! Can't wait till this on-air, I haven't been excited to watch lakorn since NM2(still mad and sad when I'm think what happen to this lakorn) 

Sweet_09

Chat and Om r suitable with one and another! Love them and make me go craz!