[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Chat kind of reminds me of Jui. I agree that chat and mo could pass as sisters. :p
Agreed. I think Mo thinks so too. Always making sure to hashtag #twins or #sisters whenever she uploads a picture of them together. Hehe

and does anyone have the link to the first episode?? Many thanks ahead :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The old version with P'Bird had him in there as a twin. I really like that version and the song. He's singing in the OST too huh? sounds good.

watched the first part and it seems to move by pretty fast. seems like everything fast forward. you kinda get what and who will be like from the start. a lil different from the old version where u had to wait to see who and what will happen. enjoying it so far.

this jao san, is not as quiet. they made the characters more youthful? have to tune in to see how they will take this.

btw: tangmo looks different. almost couldnt make out who she really was. chat and her resemble.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
WeirFany said:
Agreed. I think Mo thinks so too. Always making sure to hashtag #twins or #sisters whenever she uploads a picture of them together. Hehe

and does anyone have the link to the first episode?? Many thanks ahead :)

You could watch it here: http://www.madoolakorn.com/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A213%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%992556%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%81-7606.html

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I liked first epi.1.  It was fresh to see Om's face on screen again. Mr. Handsome!! Chat is cute! Her eyes are just adorable!

I LOVE the theme song and soundtrack, it really helps to make the lakorn flow soothingly and smoothly.  P'Bird sing it very beautifully!

I'm looking forward to ep.2!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Never saw the first version, but heard it was good.
So I guess I'm lucky that this will be my first version and won't have to be thinking about the older versions.

Om and chat are cute together. Can't wait to see more of them.
I like how the Lakorn has started so far and really want to see all the developments of each character....I wonder if sun will turn bad and want to rule the kingdom like how his dad wants him to.

I kinda wish they had finished filming this before airing it...I'm scared if it becomes popular hey will extend it and ruin the Lakorn.

SonYukView4ever

lol it would be nice to see Om and Min reunion.  Ch7 sucks at promoting couples. lol so don't put hopes in it.

~~~

But seeing Om in here is dreamy. 55 His lips are so sparky and shiny.

Chat is cute.  I hope this becomes one of my favs. as long as CH7 throws in some romance in there and make the plot realistic and enjoyable.

Mo isn't bad. She looks sexy in red.

SonYukView4ever

You can check the Buddies Media section. Since Ch7 doesnt allow on youtube, Buddies Media is our best bet!

I am still waiting for ep.2, 3 and so on. lool

I want to see Chat and Om!!!!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
You can check the Buddies Media section. Since Ch7 doesnt allow on youtube, Buddies Media is our best bet!

I am still waiting for ep.2, 3 and so on. lool

I want to see Chat and Om!!!!

Om and Chat are so cute in ep 3, let me tell you!

SonYukView4ever

I like this lakron. It's a pleasant vibe and feel to it.
I'm looking forward to Om and Chat's sweeter moments!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Agree...om and chat's sweet moments are cute.
I really like them together.
Can't wait to see the sweeter moments to come.

But I'm liking the story of the Lakorn too.

I thought that om and golf would have meet this week.
A lot of this is based in Hong Kong, wonder when they will go back home and when chat will find out about her past

BiPi

sarNie Egg
Loving this so far.. anyone knows where to watch this lakorn in Eng sub? Just watched ep1.. need more ..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@D-D, I want to Min and Om too, I think Min and Om would be more sweeter, did u know that Om is sort seeing Yaya Ying, I was hopping for Om to get to know Min off screen but oh well too bad, maybe if things doesn't work out between Yaya Ying and him then, Min and him can reunite then, hehe