[CH7] Wihok Lhong Lom (Daravideo) : Sammy Punthita / Boom Kitkong / Kelly Thanapat

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So which one of Sammie's characters ends up with Kelly? I am assuming the poor one. If so, I wonder if I can hope Boom redeems himself and ends up with the rich girl?

Sidenote: Ugh Kelly does not look like a p'ek. He looks more like he could be Sammie's young father. Wait, omg I just checked, he's 21 years older!? Dang could totally be her dad. I wish producers/directors would stop pairing young actresses up with actors who could be their fathers.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't blame pumwari if she decided to run away from chaiyai haha. He old enough to be her uncle if not dad.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't blame pumwari if she decided to run away from chaiyai haha. He old enough to be her uncle if not dad.
Sammy is already slaying the acting in the pics plus she looks si great !! Why not Es as p'ek ? But Kelly ewww !! Plus it is not even like Kelly is a great actor ewww!! Man I hate when they pull strings like this to get them p'ek roles ewww !

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Sammy is already slaying the acting in the pics plus she looks si great !! Why not Es as p'ek ? But Kelly ewww !! Plus it is not even like Kelly is a great actor ewww!! Man I hate when they pull strings like this to get them p'ek roles ewww !
I'm not a fan of Es, but I would take anyone over Kelly.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sammie needs younger pa'eks!!! Poor girl, she's stuck with not good looking leads. First New and now Kelly, twice!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
From the trailer, it look like Sammie will be so evil. She’s going all out with that character... should be good

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her and boom are soo cute 2gether...sigh...too bad it's tragic... she'll kill both of the role though... wish it was a more appealing p'k

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Damn this ones good lol. Sammy is doing a fantastic job and it’s not a surprise. I can’t stand Kelly haha he looks like Janie to me lmao but he’s kinda okay in here. Honestly Sammy is stealing the show and the screen time so it makes it really good! I feel bad for the poor one but I love the feisty one! I don’t really see her as that evil.. she just gets what she wants lol. She has slap fests with many of the other characters and it’s fun to watch. I’m going to feel sorry for Arnas’s character though. Since he loves the poor Sammy and they declared husband and wife label.. but poor Sammy only loves him like a brother. Boom is kind of stiff but I like him haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh god, I had no idea kelly was still p’ek :pancarta:

Now it makes wonder if kelly could be p’ek, does moving phet and Punjan to ch7 could guarantee them p’ek?! Lol :risas3: so unfair lol :drooling:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Boom will cheat on her... and she done soo much 4 him and his family.

Love sammy but kelly...urg

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Gosh Booms character is a b*tch! Sammy did so much for him. She loves him so much. I have a feeling he’s gonna cheat with Namwaans character. She hasn’t shown up yet though