[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

loveee123

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure, only watched 2 eps but I remember something from interview... so ithink....

Malai & Bpok bpong - a daughter
Mala & Panleu - 2 sons
Bpok bpong & Daoraii - 2 daughters
Daoraii & Panleu - a son
Is there going to be a couple that end up being siblings?

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
It would make Dao Rai's second daughter and Mala's oldest son brother and sister. And Malai's daughter and Dao Rai's son would also be brother and sister. Oh my! There's going to be broken hearts when the truth comes out.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
It would make Dao Rai's second daughter and Mala's oldest son brother and sister. And Malai's daughter and Dao Rai's son would also be brother and sister. Oh my! There's going to be broken hearts when the truth comes out.
wait. if dao rai's second daughter and mala's oldest son is brother and sister, then that make dao rai's second daughter be brother and sister with mala's second son bcos the two son came from the same parents. ? im soo confused. and oh, no. i really like the second couple tho! -.-

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
If I understand the characters status correctly it goes like this:
  • Mala and pan leu: 2 sons
  • Malai and gong pop: 1 daughter
  • Bok Pong and Daorai: 2 daughters and 1 son
  • Daorai and pan leu: 1 daughter which is 2nd daughter of Daorai and bok pong
  • Mala 2 sons and malai daughter are cousins.
  • Daorai 2nd daughter and pan leu 2 sons will be siblings since they have same dad

loveee123

sarNie Egg
  • Daorai 2nd daughter and pan leu 2 sons will be siblings since they have same dad
Who's daorai 2nd daughter? the main girl or the girl that sell flower? & so from what you say is true.. then the 3rd couple, which is the photograph guy and the flower girl is brother and sister. while, the other two couple can get married? :):angel10:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm watching this lakorn too and I'm loving it...ahahah my first lakorn of Iang and he isn't so bad. Joon is a newbie but I think she;s okay as well. Where the hell is Sarn at LOL this is her type of lakorn where there's a kiss/slap and Rscene and baby hahahahah

anyways if you guys are confuse who's actually related. The one thats gonna end up heartbreaking at the end bc they're actually siblings is Dutdao and Patawee Putawee is nangek older brother and Dutdao is Malai's daughter with Pokpong. I read the summary description of each character. Chon and nangek's sister arent related which they thought they were but nope

TubbyTinker

did you guys see this clip yet. I'm starting to ship Iang and Joon hahah...idk but i find him calling her "Nong Joon" is cute

Last edited:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Who's daorai 2nd daughter? the main girl or the girl that sell flower? & so from what you say is true.. then the 3rd couple, which is the photograph guy and the flower girl is brother and sister. while, the other two couple can get married? :):angel10:
Yes the girl whom sells flower is the one the daughter of Daorai and pan leu. That's my understanding from the link that was shared. But what confused me is that Daorai was not pregnant yet with any children when pan leu forced her so I would've thought the son was their child but from what I watch Daorai not have to much feeling for ban wat the 2nd daughter and much she treat the son and ban dao.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
Yes the girl whom sells flower is the one the daughter of Daorai and pan leu. That's my understanding from the link that was shared. But what confused me is that Daorai was not pregnant yet with any children when pan leu forced her so I would've thought the son was their child but from what I watch Daorai not have to much feeling for ban wat the 2nd daughter and much she treat the son and ban dao.

lol, everyone is soo confused with these babies :fighting3: i just hope the 2nd couple arent bro and sis bcos they is soo cute.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Agree! According to the summary that was shared, seems to me that there is only one real couple (which is the main couple). And like khmaichick559 stated, we don't know if Dao Rai is pregnant after being forced by Mala's husband. So IF, the second daughter of Dao Rai isn't the daughter of Mala's husband then we will get two couple in this drama. It's sad the Malai's daughter and Dao Rai's son are brother and sister since we know as a fact that they are from the same father. I actually hoped that it was Dao Rai's son that is the child of Mala's husband, so that we'll get three couples.
It's very confusing.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
I still have hope, sarn!! This Lakorn and naree rissaya will revive me!!
This should revive you lol since the aunt malai told pra'ek to approach ban dao bed her, use her, and trash her(throw away after seducing is done lol). If naree rissaya doesn't please us in bed actions and romance this one should. One almost over and another starts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha , I haven't started on this lakorn YET. I wait til 'Naree Rissaya' end first , to much rscene/slap-kiss/angst lakorn will give me a heart attack ^^

TubbyTinker

Just finished episode 6 and I can clearly say Putawee & Dutdao are siblings and next episode looks freaken good too! So according to Daorai, Chon and Por are siblings too and Vanda, Pol's gf comes into the picture. I wish this airs everyday and I hope Chon and Pan have more screen time bc in today's episode there's a lot of screen time between Put and Dut. They're a sweet "couple" but sweet can be a lot of boring, I need my bickering couple hahhaha

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Ok the siblings shit thing here is confusing now. So here is the tree line again:
Dutdao is daughter of malai and bok pong
Ban wat (bpal) is daughter of Daorai and pan leu
So it make putawee and dutdao sibling
Also make ban wat sister of chin and pol

So I think there should be no more confusions. This drama gives me a headache of who is who child(ren) but can't pass it up it has r scene.

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL That's why we should focus more on the main couple now and worry about that later. It's them that are doing the r-scene. :)