[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear every time that horrible hussy, who calls herself Chat's wife, comes on screen I get so damn annoyed. She's always complaining about how Chat doesn't show her any affection, treats her like she's annoying blah blah. Like you stupid twit, you hired men to gang rape his girlfriend (which he does not even know yet), you drug him, blackmail him into marrying you, and then just go about spending his family's hard earned money and being annoying as hell, how do you expect him to treat you? Don't go around expecting to be treated like a princess if all you do is act like a cheap whore (sorry if my language offends I am just that annoyed). And again, why are you questioning him about whether he still loves his dead girlfriend? Obviously he does, he NEVER EVEN LIKED YOU! Stop acting surprised by that and sit your ass down!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I like how he called her out for tripping Ji...
OMG yes! I was laughing at that too. Like, nice try evil witch but your plans shall always be foiled! Lol, but honestly I feel like I might end up like Chat and Ji more than Film and Amy's characters.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the scenes are soo short. I did like nakee hugging nk though he "hates" her.

saki

sarNie Adult
I sort of hate the n'ek and her family. Her brother is a weakling and the mom is horrible to p'ek's sister. Hope they open their eyes soon it's so obvious the nrai is horrible lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The bro is not that much of a weakling. He does not let the n'rai control him and he does call her out on the BS...Like tripping the girl. He did end up getting his hand tied w/the n'rai and the mom. The mom is the worse, if we don't have that we won't have a storyline hahahah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it just share similar story-line "genre" of...revenge, kidnap, love that Thai audience like to watch hahhaaha