[Ch8] Rachanee Lookthung (R.S.)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Yay! Fluke ! I always thought he was handsome. Not sure about his acting, cause I never saw it !
Im glad that pinky is in here. They probably thought that pinky-fluke looked good iin the last lakorn
pinky did. lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh no this actually a missed lakorn for me... anyway wait and see her new lakorn on ch5 lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Her last lakorn with Fluke was depressing. I thought that out of all the guys, Fluke and her matched the most...they were cute as a couple, but their story is sad, since he is a jerk. But wow, am I glad that they're together in here again, and I hope this time it's a happy ending! Fluke such an adorable guy and Pinky...well Pinky is everything! Cute, pretty, sexy, she is beautiful!!! This is a must watch!! This years, there aren't much exciting lakorns but this is one of the few that got my attention! :DDD

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMFG! Pinky and Fluke are just tooo adorable. I seriously love that little teasing playful kiss he did with her. Seem like a force kiss :b but yeah, the last time I see Pinky singing was in Jao Ying Lum Sing, which was my all time favorite lakorn of her. I can't wait. Fluke is just tooo cute, OMG...where have you been all my life :D

oh, btw, thanks for the preview Dancy :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait till it air. miss Pinky's singing. so nice will get to see again. yeah it's like a make up for Pinky and Fluke cause their last lakorn they didn't end good terms between eachother cause he broke her heart.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is so pretty like always. ahh gonna see this lakorn soon. can't wait. didn't continue watch marnyarissaya, can't bare to see Pinky playing such bad trashy character.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
pinky and fluke are cute together~
i didn't know that pinky could actually sing though. :eek:
i'm curious as how this will turn out like though.
if anyone has seen the first episode, how is it so far?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Mv ost. sang by Pinky. very nice song. she has great voice&look so pretty. Pinky&Fluke so cute together in this lakorn. the story is good when n'ek came to work in p'ek company. they bicker in a cute/funny way and p'ek's starting to get jealous over n'ek with other guys already.