Channel 7 : lakorn teasers for 2019

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Hhmmm. Im excited abt sammy being in my favourite drama but they chose the wrong p’ek. Thanwa doesn’t have the appeal nor the capability to play thanakim. I wish they could have chose someone else. Whatever it is I’m gonna watch it for sammy and I have to say I doubt it will be as good as the original

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hhmmm. Im excited abt sammy being in my favourite drama but they chose the wrong p’ek. Thanwa doesn’t have the appeal nor the capability to play thanakim. I wish they could have chose someone else. Whatever it is I’m gonna watch it for sammy and I have to say I doubt it will be as good as the original
I wish it was mike!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish it was mike!
Thanwa has better acting experience than Stephan did.

I haven't seen his lakorn expect for that 1 ...they had together but he is a better actor than c Stephan.

I'm excited for this 1. It was a decent lakorn.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanwa has better acting experience than Stephan did.

I haven't seen his lakorn expect for that 1 ...they had together but he is a better actor than c Stephan.

I'm excited for this 1. It was a decent lakorn.
Too bad about Stephen, he was handsome and only watched two of his lakorns with Kob. I also wished it was someone else other than Thanwa, but this will be the very few times where I will be watching the lakorn for the genre and the nang'ek.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I have her pair w/new again rather than see her w/kelly... ..shivers
Oh no New is good news! (corny - i know). He was better looking in DDH w/ Weir and Kwan but never watch him as pra'ek. I am sure he's a nice boyfriend, but I like to know what Now was thinking :confused12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kem fangirl over her

He has the most to say about maggi though lol..boy..love ....to tease her

He didn't say much about his other nk...but is in awe towards now