Cheer & Mew Nittha = ( Cheew couple) ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I decide to do this thread for Cheer and Mew (Cheew couple) since they both stole me heart.

I'm crushing on them right now. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Their posters from their movie 7 Day is killing me. I so want to see their movie and their scene. I know they will have not a lot of scene together but these photos and posters make me blush :love::love::love::love::naughty2:

Cheer is only a in here as a guest appears.

Just looking at the posters Cheer can differently pass as a guy. The style who dress Cheer up is good. She look so much like a boy and much like Golf and Mike twin. lol ...Back in the days when Cheer was having her hair short people been saying she could be their twin.

Cr to: 7daysthemovie, majorgroup, as tag and to its owner

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I decide to do this thread for Cheer and Mew (Cheew couple) since they both stole me heart.

I'm crushing on them right now. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Their posters from their movie 7 Day is killing me. I so want to see their movie and their scene. I know they will have not a lot of scene together but these photos and posters make me blush :love::love::love::love::naughty2:

Cheer is only a in here as a guest appears.

Just looking at the posters Cheer can differently pass as a guy. The style who dress Cheer up is good. She look so much like a boy and much like Golf and Mike twin. lol ...Back in the days when Cheer was having her hair short people been saying she could be their twin.

Cr to: 7daysthemovie, majorgroup, as tag and to its owner

Cheer looks like Lee Da Hae in the last picture!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG Cheer and Mew kiss, lip to lip. I'm blushing hard just looking that this pix. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love:

Cr to: 7daysthemovie

This was under their poster:

Cr to: 7daysthemovie Facebook

The shadows fall and spread their mystic charms
เงาที่ตกสะท้อนให้เห็นถึงความเสน่หา

In the hush of night while you're in my arms
ในคืนที่เงียบงันขณะที่คุณอยู่ในอ้อมแขนของฉัน

I feel your lips, so warm and tender
ฉันรู้สึกได้ถึงริมฝีปากของคุณที่อบอุ่นและอ่อนโยน

My one and only love
ที่รัก..คนเดียวของผม

-My one and only love-

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG Cheer and Mew kiss, lip to lip. I'm blushing hard just looking that this pix. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love:

Cr to: 7daysthemovie

This was under their poster:

Cr to: 7daysthemovie Facebook

The shadows fall and spread their mystic charms
เงาที่ตกสะท้อนให้เห็นถึงความเสน่หา

In the hush of night while you're in my arms
ในคืนที่เงียบงันขณะที่คุณอยู่ในอ้อมแขนของฉัน

I feel your lips, so warm and tender
ฉันรู้สึกได้ถึงริมฝีปากของคุณที่อบอุ่นและอ่อนโยน

My one and only love
ที่รัก..คนเดียวของผม

-My one and only love-
Wow props to Cheer and Mew for doing such a risky scene. Glad that mew is trying to grow herself as an actress. Major respect to these 2 women!!!