Cheer & Oh Anuchyd OMG...so hot

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They were on the Wun Warn Yung Waan You show...OMG I never see this side of Cheer before she so sexy & hot :eek: ...Cheer & Oh make a cutie couple... :blush:

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I know I just watched this on Youtube and thought...OMG SO HOT!!!!
and the part were they said they kissed so cute!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
They are cute together..I knew he made fun of her and said that pang was skinner than Cheer in Kom Faek 2 on the talk show.... it was cute in a way.. It's good to know that they have great feelings for each other..Cheer is so funny..she's so protective of Oh...which i thought it was very cute.... I know that Oh was a great dancer, but i didn't know he was a backstage dancer....That's cool.. But I still love these two.. hope their feelings change for the better..and i mean better...because they will look great as a couple...

chouakim

TTFC♥
Oh is actually gay.
He was one of those that were just caught in a gay rumor. He isn't gay.

I actually saw the footage of them just sitting together behind the scenes and I already thought they were sooo cute together. <3
I love P'Oh! :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw this yesterday and couldn't stop smiling. they are so great together. So funny! I love how Cheer is not shy @ all and O was the shy one. lol. Hope they become even closer/better friends :D

cecilia

Staff member
i watched this and love them as well -- they sounds so caring toward each other -- what's funny is that cheer said no one can touch this brother of his but her only lOl ..

i still can't get over her fangirl mode for GIRL GENERATION -- she's so funny each time she tells the story over and over -- SICA this and sica that lOl .. so cute.

cecilia

Staff member
^Oh's a dancer -- Cee, Amy and Cheer are all in the same group and so they take dancing lesson from him .. i like watching him sing, dance, act -- i super heart his THRILLER performance, however, i don't really like it with Marsha -- this whole cougar thing is bugging me lOl

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some clips of behind the scene. Cheer look good with out make-up on.

Behind the Scene (Wan Wan Young Wan Yoo) in Studio danced "Not Myself Tonight"

Rehearsal "not Myself Tonight"

HNA0

☀️
Lol the America trip they’re planning to go. They’re too cute. Does anyone know what happen to them now?