Crystal Liu Yi Fei

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I like Crystal Liu Fi Yei ... she got my attention in the newest movie with Jackie Chan and Jet Li's Forbidden Kingdom.I just watched "Return of the Condor Heroes 2006" and she's very beautiful & elegant in there ... also in her others dramas too. I like her outfits and make up its always perfect fits, simple, innocent and nature. Very gorgeous!

I usually don't watch Chinese's TV series, because I see some weird costume outfits and terriable makeup is used but so far all of Crystal's series are usually great and she's been starring with cute actors lik Jimmy Lin, Hu Ge, ...

Hope she have more TV series and movies soon ... or even become a international star and starred in Hollywood movies would be awesome. We need more Asian celeb. in Hollywood ...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I hope she can develop more acting skills.. so far I feel she's only mastered the "innocent" actress look.. I'd love to see her act as a villian or something more fierce. Otherwise she is beautiful :D

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I agree! I think she's pretty and good actress, I want to see her take different roles in the future.

cicicat

sarNie Egg
She is pretty though, but her acting is terrible. Besides, many Chinese people don't like her cuz she is a big liar. We don't know if she has anything true in her.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
She is pretty though, but her acting is terrible. Besides, many Chinese people don't like her cuz she is a big liar. We don't know if she has anything true in her.

Really? is she a big liar in china? what do you mean by that? but Im starting to like her. she's very beautiful i think.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
it is true that we dunt noe anything in her...but stars life is full of rumors...who knows what really happens...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Crystal is studying here in the U.S. right now...she pretty much put her career on the side. Anyways, many people don't like her, and many people do, you can't please everyone...I think she did a great job in ROCH alongside XiaoMing..Many people thinks that she shows a little too much for her age, I mean come on she's past the age of 18 already, and if you want to see the showy showy, look at the girlbands/singers all over the world, they show more than she does..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i adore her so much.. she's so pretty and elegant.. :wub:..
too bad we haven't seen her for some time T_T..
hope she'll have a comeback soon....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i loved her ever since Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils and Condor Heroes, shes the prettiest chinese actress ever.