cua yaj and mai yeng lee(my cousin) they are married

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ooo..post up more pictures... now i'm all curious too.. lol, yes Cua Yaj was the first hmong guy i saw in a movie and thought looked very handsome... he's still my favorite even after Tub Yaj appeared...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
all over, i think that she's too young for him and he's a bit old.. i'm not here to judge but the picture proofs it!
take a look at his face and her face--you can tell the difference there.. i think that she could have done better..

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
i am proud of her....wish them all the luck in the world....hope they stay together forever......to show these jerks...who we can do a better job.... :D

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
wow that really nice of her to married Cua yaj from lao now he will have a good life hope he does not let her down by having affair with another woman because i think she too young for him isnt he in his 30s or am i wrong

pyang

sarNie Egg
what movies did he star in? he looks familiar but it's not ringing a bell. any covers of the movies?

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
OMGs..i dono if it's true but back then when he came for his concert..i saw him dancing with a girl..and later my sister was talking to her..and she was only 13!!!...and she said they are getting married..but he is hella old..and i heard he already slept with girls..fuck him..anywayis..good luck..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
She is so pretty whoever she is. Waaa, Cua looks very different from that movie cover. He looks so much better there than these pics. He looks so cutee with that girl in that movie. He looks so cute there!

hias0701

sarNie Egg
As long as they were both single and no one had to leave a family or anything for the other. Who cares.... They both still look young, so what if he's a bit older it's not like he's old enough to be her dad or grandfather. Like I said as long as they both like each other that's fine.... Why would he not genuinely like her and want to be with her, she is very pretty... I don't see a problem. Where I see a problem is the really old grandfather and grandmother types trying to pic up someone 1/2 their age from over there (and trust me the younger people over there have a problem with it too, just a little insight from my experience while I was over there recently, but they don't mind the younger people finding love).

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
As long as they were both single and no one had to leave a family or anything for the other. Who cares.... They both still look young, so what if he's a bit older it's not like he's old enough to be her dad or grandfather. Like I said as long as they both like each other that's fine.... Why would he not genuinely like her and want to be with her, she is very pretty... I don't see a problem. Where I see a problem is the really old grandfather and grandmother types trying to pic up someone 1/2 their age from over there (and trust me the younger people over there have a problem with it too, just a little insight from my experience while I was over there recently, but they don't mind the younger people finding love).

true =]