Dating Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil

sarNie Egg
oh i really want to see autumn in my heart most and all of them as well, i'm so greedy haha

AngelS

sarNie Egg
I like all Kdrama so I don't mind which everone you guys can upload.All the kdrama you guys mention sound really good.I really want to see it.luv to watch them all. Thanks to sarN for uploading Dating Now.like it so far..they are so cute together. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow it seems like no one talks about this kdrama.. i think it's interesting to watch but the beginning isn't starting off greatly but.. i am kind of anxious from waiting for those updated episodes from sarN! :sweat: since it's getting good now... ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^whoo i'm looking forward to it! same with my girl, too. i haven't start it yet... too many kdramas/moves for me to watch... lol. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
damned ... i hate it when it happens that excited me then i have to wait for another episode to see what will happen NEXT! :unsure: :wacko:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
so how old is this drama? I think it's alright... it's not the best so far... I just want to see what happens at the end... but I want to see more of KWON SANG WOO's story... he's so HOT in this drama

THanks for uploading SARN

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah he's hot... it's sort of weird seeing him with nerdy girl. haha i mean his character is a player in it...but it's nice to see how opposites do attract together sometimes. :lol:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Ana said:
They were using beepers in the series so it's pretty old I guess..lol.. :lol:
[post="87948"][/post]​
yeah, I know what you mean... the cell phone was pretty big looking.. hehe!!
and the main actor's.. forgot his name.. his hair looks pretty outdated don't you think?? And of course, they look a lot younger in this..
yeah, i thought it looked old.. just wanted to confirm if it was...

yeah, it's nice to see kwon sang woo and the nerdy girl got together.... maybe i will have a chance with a HOT guy too..hehe lols!
Of course, i don't have the money.. lols!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll upload 3 more eps dis week and i try to make the file bigger so ya chick can read the sub tittle better

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh really? i read subtitles just fine... :huh: but i will look forward to those updated episodes soon. hehe ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yay! thanks!! i planned to d/l my girl too but i found site that have hardsubbed on it instead of using srt files. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.