Dawb Thoj

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
yes she is. she's married to my cousin brother who lives in mn. she's having his child. i saw at my sister's wedding in wausau. she looks really different.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
he's not old. he's probably in his mid 30s to 40s. i'm not sure, but i know he's not old. he's actually really tall. he also has kids too. 5 kids. my mom said his wife divorced him. i don't know why though. he's really handsome though. i assume they got married, but i don't know cause i don't keep in touch with them.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
yeah...she married to my cousin's uncle...
this world is so small!
don't you guys think so!
my brother took a picture with her at the vangs something...
i forgot. its neither new year or something about valetines day.
my brother said that she still looks pretty but just got a bit fatter....

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
wow!! living in missouri does cut off connections from the world lol. i didnt even kno that about dawb thoj. nevertheless, congrats to her and her husband (tho its kinda late for their marriage..but good for their baby news)

shadow

sarNie Egg
finally she is married. not to be mean but she is old. really old now, she started to sing when i was a kid and not even in school yet and now i'm 20. i was actually surprise that she last that long. usually girl from lao arent being single for that long... i know she is famous and everything but sometime people will go with the money can't buy

myx

sArNieZ
wow i'm hearing this for the first time! congrats to her. is this the reason why she haven't had any new songs/movies out lately?

icekream

sarNie Egg
wow i'm hearing this for the first time! congrats to her. is this the reason why she haven't had any new songs/movies out lately?
haha.. same here.. didnt knoe either but this is kool... i was wondering also