Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I love the two main actors! I thought they were cute together. The ones that were annoying were the others, the guy who wants the main girl and the girl who wants the main guy. I really like Jae Hee in this series, actually it was the first time I saw him, but I fell in love with him after watching this. The main girl, Han Chae Young, I thought she was sort of annoying, but with Jae Hee, they were really enjoyable to watch.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed watching this series. Yes the 2 main leads were a fun couple to watch. Some part of the story was a little unbelievable for me so it make it a bit less enjoyable then others.. but overall thumbs up. :p

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i really liked this one... on my top list of favorite k-drama. Sometimes the drama got a little slow, but the beginning good and especially the ending! the two characters aren't that pretty and handsome, but once you keep watching they start to grow on you. i think the main actor played his part well, i didn't really like the main actress that much.. but that's just my opinion. i say it's a must watch!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love it..I have watch it the first time in two days.. Never really went to sleep... It's really good... It has a little of everything.. It's really good.. don't miss it for anything.. A must see like Full House.. It's really really good... You'lll regret not seeing it... I can't believe i didn't get to watch it until this years... I"m rewatching it right now and i love it.. the two main and the best... Very cute... Love them.. Best couple of right now for mee... cute...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yep! This is one of the best series. Jae Hee is so cute I fell in luv w/him. Waiting 4 him 2 have more series. The 2 lead make such a cute pair. The second p'ke went kinda crazy in the end but it's still good :D

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yes i recommended this drama here, its a really good and touching drama, its so sad how the girl will do anything for him to just be safe...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...all these great recommendations...gosh darn it...i think i may have found my next kdrama to watch and obsess about...man! :angry: man i am now a full blown kdrama junkie...hmmm...anyone know where i can dl...or watch?

S

sunflower

I thought this was one VERY ENJOYABLE series.. there were a few episodes towards the end that i thought was dragging. i think my fave scene would be where the main girl gave the main guy until midnight or something to go see his ex love... it was touching that he ran back to the main girl just to see that the other guy was about to take her home.. and he yelled out .. get your hands off my wife... or something along that line.. and even if the main girl was drunk she still picked the main guy to go home with :sweat: i thought that was very sweet.

there are many memorable moments in this series.. you won't regret watching it.. i just didn't get how that damn balloon thing came from at the end! :shock:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
sunflower said:
there are many memorable moments in this series.. you won't regret watching it.. i just didn't get how that damn balloon thing came from at the end! :shock:
[post="78990"][/post]​
i think the other police saw her at the edge of the building, therefore they prepped the balloon which the couple eventually ended up falling.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Omg...like everyone said...definately a must see! I got really addicted to this series cause it was just soo dramatic....and sweeet! hehe. Aniwaise...omg....you're gonna drool over the main guy...i did! He's HOTT!! And his attitude is soo cute in here....like how he gets all jealous and stuff. Even the bad guys....especially the male...you just gotta feel sorry for him too.

You can try looking for it in d-addicts.

S

sunflower

queeny_bee said:
i think the other police saw her at the edge of the building, therefore they prepped the balloon which the couple eventually ended up falling.
[post="79036"][/post]​

ummm really? :blink: like she was up on by the edge of the rooftop for no longer than 5 minutes if or take a few minutes... and the cops had that balloon set up? like do the cops carry that balloon with them everywhere they went? lol... okay.. not trying to be mean but i thought that was a really gay thing... i mean we already knew that the main guy loved the main girl a lot but they just wanted to prove it again that he would jump after her if she ever fell off the rooftop...

sarN

sarNie Granny
my favorite scene is the part where he in her room at dat warehouse or watever it is after so many years lol and he found dat album of dat have picture of him and cut out newpaper and she wrote " i love u" and stuff at the side ... my eye was all tearyyyyyyy

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yaso said:
hmmm...all these great recommendations...gosh darn it...i think i may have found my next kdrama to watch and obsess about...man! :angry: man i am now a full blown kdrama junkie...hmmm...anyone know where i can dl...or watch?
[post="78807"][/post]​
u can watch @ aznv.tv
n dl @ idols-unlimited.com

btw...I enjoyed watching this one too

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sarN said:
my favorite scene is the part where he in her room at dat warehouse or watever it is after so many years lol and he found dat album of dat have picture of him and cut out newpaper and she wrote " i love u" and stuff at the side ... my eye was all tearyyyyyyy
[post="79109"][/post]​
so agree sarn...i am watching this series right now and i love this part too! gosh, he works so hard to get back with her...it's so sweet love it. and so the pics and her phone are all evidence that she still loves him...at least he's not so stupid to figure that out...hehehehe...but i must complain about one thing...i think the glasses and his hair at the end was kinda not a good look for him...i mean he's still just so cute ( i know i'm so superificial) but i liked how he looked when they were younger. i mean i liked choon hyang's adult look, but maybe they should have worked on the guy's look more...he looked nice in suits...but hmmm...oh well it was only for a few episodes in the end...but yup, yup, i an now a "delightful girl choon hyang" fan! :D

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Yea I luv this series too. At first i was just trying it out so i downloaded from clubbox, but then i got so hooked on i couldnt stop watchin so i bought it and it was great. I think the copy was from china so it was really clear. Subtitles are okay. If anyone wants a copy, just pm me and maybe we can trade.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
can someone in here be kind to reupload the series for me and others that want to see this....please, i want to watch this again....i had to delete this movie because my computer was infected so all my file are gone......please reupload :w000t: