Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh... i loved this drama... VERY LIGHT-HEARTED... VERY ENJOYABLE... NOT TOO DEPRESSING... VERY ROMANTIC...

all the qualities i like to see in Korean dramas....besides... they both had great chemistry too...

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the first episode......please continue to upload more episode......thank again :rolleyes:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Thanks linn.. I've been having trouble uploading these file.. Just when it's going to finish it pops up an error... I hate that.. But at least i won't have to upload it then ...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
some parts at idols-unlimited aren't working...oh well...i'm missing a few parts, but i'm enjoying the ones i'm watching...hmmm...i so agree w/ the part where they finally try "dating" and both so agree that smiling and pulling out chairs for each other to sit are not their style...i was like yeah i so agree...too funny! :D

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
yup saw it last year on Clubbox i have to say this drama was freakin Sick! haha some funny/dramatic revenge and stuff 100% awesome!!!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
hey can you guys upload it in here because the site that is you there isn't woking.....most of the part aren't working......so if you have it please upload it for me....thank :w000t:

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
hey can someone reupload this in sarn world please......it is too difficult in the other site that you guy give me.........please reupload this!!!!!!!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
please reupload this series .......still waiting for people to reupload......thank again :w000t:

biava

sarNie Hatchling
mainira said:
hey can someone reupload this in sarn world please......it is too difficult in the other site that you guy give me.........please reupload this!!!!!!!
[post="88060"][/post]​
agreed :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i just finished this like few days ago.. my fave part is where he found choon hyang's albums that's full things about him from very beginning... i was all teary then again, he made me laughed because he KNOWS choon hyang still loves him even she kept telling him that she forgot him. haha

if you guys have a difficult time to d/l from other sites... i d/led it from silentregrets.com.. it's the best! it's in MQ quality with hardsubbed. =D

here's website: http://www.silentregrets.com/

it even has japanese and chinese dramas and movies, too. so check it out!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^oOoOoo~...thanks for the site! ^_^

I just gotta say that DGCH is probaby my favorite Korean series! Though I hate that other guy because he's just crazy and the other girl because she's just annoying, but the storyline and the chemistry between the leads were sooooo good! I love the Han Chaeyoung-JaeHee couple...well, only when they're in character like in DGCH.

many

Oh yep I watched it, it's a good drama, very funny I advice u if u liked full house or my girl ;)