Den Narm Lom Fai 2016

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures by Dara, Luktan, Fahsai, Pobsil & LakornThaiBoran

Note: Girl on left is playing Akanee

I don't know what's going on with Samsearn. They say they were going to make Kraithong next, but looks like they put it off and now they're going to make Sid Yod Kumon instead and these are the casts for now.

If anyone isn't familiar with these people, the guy is Pobsil and he was the Green yak/monster in Kaew Na Mah. The girl on the Left playing akanee is Fahsai who played as the chinese princess in Yor Proklin 2014, and the girl in Red is Luktan, who played as Yor Praklin's mother in 2014 remake. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What's up with boran lakorns these days. Their pranangs keep getting uglier each time. They really need to find better looking pranangs. And they need actors/actresses with real talent. Sorry if I offend someone. Lately I haven't been able to get into boran lakorns lately because of that, and also because their storylines suck now. I wonder who they are going to use for the kids.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The last kid is a boy too right? In one of the old ones, the last kid was a girl. Looks like in here the last one is a girl too.

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
The last kid is a boy too right? In one of the old ones, the last kid was a girl. Looks like in here the last one is a girl too.
Yes the last kid is a female

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I wonder which actors are going to act when these kids grow up. I haven't watched born for two years now. lol really hope for someone I like.

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Tommy said:
A Nice Relaxing Moment 

VILLNAN said:
I wonder which actors are going to act when these kids grow up. I haven't watched born for two years now. lol really hope for someone I like.
Well they having a hard time to choose whiche actor and actress  to play the adult part