Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: :loool:

Chipperly/miko. you two cracked me up... it is sooooo true..

gosh after i type bout epi 10, 11 & 12 regarding the picture thing, i had to rewatch it last night to re-confirmed.

OMG chipperly i thought the same thing when she made the *i knew it* face..that was why i thought she totally caught on...and didnt wanna blow his cover..since she's also a traitor herself.

SPOILER
or maybe that one scene of krit on the balcony with no shirt on made her a bit orn-air :lol: i know it would be too ;) ...ohhh and the next epi seems like someones has blown their cover (fai?)

oh i forgot to add... this is like the only lakorn that ive seen krit not so touchy with his girl.
ie like the willing part, no kiss, no sweet embracing, NO CEILING scene ..nada
did it really happen?! LMAO
LMAO amikrazie...the "CEILING SCENE" hahahaha...that is so true. But maybe the lack of all of the above is to show that there just cannot be that much romance because their hidden lifestyles will not permit it. She's an assasin, he's an undercover cop. So maybe that's why it was so "poob pab." But eh, idk lol.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
whatttttt she sleeps w/ fai dat fast? she so weird lol dat couple's story is boo. i'm on eps 10 still. i need to catch up. dat song da girl sings is so annoying cause she's off key in most of da song lol
LOL, I think about how much I can't stand that song every time I hear it. It's so annoying!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know oh my garshhhhhhhhhhhhh. i get so tempted to fwd but i don't wanna fwd cause i don't wanna miss anything lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
they need to find a new song to use but then the lakorn is getting close to the end?

so i guess we will all have to suffer til the end! :p

lol chipperly, i guess youre right.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
y did they even let dat girl record in da first place? lol at least edit her voice so she sounds ok like they do to other singers hahaha

dhan9

sarNie Adult
aww gals i'm so jealous seem like u're drooling all ova my krit *tears* :lmao:
my net is down so no more dramas for awhile..MISS ME A LILO gals don't have too much fun without me
Oh kashie i hope you'll get ur net back soon, it's happened to me several time too. No wonder i didn't see you spamming in here and i was like, we are talking about krit's lakorn here and so where is kashie? Anyway i haven't start on this one yet but i will soon after my exam next week, i can't wait to spam with you guys then.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww man..now i will be out a few days too...my comp is at the shop...trying to rid some malicious virus that i most likely got from sw.

anyhow i had to borrow my lil nieces' comp to dl this next episode..

***what am i going to do for the next few days????*** :unsure: :lmao:

maijune

SarNie Adult
narakorn's so call dad maybe actually love her even though she is not his real daughter...because if not he wouldn't shoot himself to protect narakorn....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i think he's paying back what he took from her...but of course he cant chod chai for what he did to her...esp when it has to do with her happiness & her current lifestyle.

he will prolly end up giving up his life first for her to be able to forgive him. (thats just my assumption anyways)

i cant wait to watch that last two episode also. ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i watching yesterday's eps and just saw dat part when lom was blowin dem darts w/ da notes on dem and he accidentally hit one guy's ass LMAO

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nam's a girl. wahhh i watchin da ending right now and ja just popped up lol awwwwwwwwwwww they're so cuuuute together!!! but damn it took 6 months for them to see each other again

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man i was about to be disappointed
when the plane blew up & i thought he was dreaming when narakon handed him the food...i was sooo happy to find out that it real

omg pich i was thinking the same thing... :lol:

btw when the cops arrived..didnt they or dont they do a thorough search of who died or who survived??? they werent that far from one another for fai to not see if narakon died or not. lol

but anyhow im just glad & relieved that its a happy ending. ^_^

dhan9

sarNie Adult
So is this lakorn finished? i'll go and get them at the shop next few days when i'm done with the one with chakrit and ann. So how was this lakorn? is it good, boring, or not good?

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
So is this lakorn finished? i'll go and get them at the shop next few days when i'm done with the one with chakrit and ann. So how was this lakorn? is it good, boring, or not good?
yes, finished with 17 epis

of course its very good. krit is hot and strong and smart in the lakorn B)

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I just finished the last episode............and I'm impressed!

I think the way everything had ended was almost perfect. I say 'almost' because I was a little disappointed with Lom and Nam's relationship. I really hoped they would end up together. I know the ending kind of implied it that they'd probably end up together in the future, but I wanted solid proof where I was able to see them together! haha, oh well. Other than that, it was awesome.

I loved how Narakorn's dad tried to do everything he could to save her, despite her not being his bloode related daughter. I thought that was really sweet.

It was good how they gave each character a little solo ending to let us know how each individual lived their remaining lives. The scene with Pansak in jail was an emotional one, but he got what he deserved. Great portrayal by Chatchai, I must say.