Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahaha. The attention is going on Joy rather than Ja.lol... Yeah, I think this is the 1st n'ek ninja, right?

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, theres an actor from vietnam who will be starring in this lakorn!..his name is johnny. hes pretty good looking too. it'll be nice to see him starr in more thai dramas.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cap of the johnny guy. isnt he cute!..theres so many hot guys and girls in here. definately a great cast

credit to joe @ tv3

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Another lakorn I cant wait to see... love action lakorn...it's so Hot!!! Chakrit and Ja interesting...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i like the pixs hehe.. Krit.. JOY.. wow.. >_< .. ja.. hehe.. joy looks nice..

-aiko

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i know.. its seems like it should be finished by now.. argh.. KRIT.. JOY.. JA.. .............................

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah when are they gonna air this one lol? or are they gonna stock this lakorn too? why are they stocking all of chakrit's lakorn now? All chakrit's fans are anxiously waiting for his new one including this one and the one with Tangya but nothing come out yet. anyone know why?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think this a generation lakorn and when i saw some of the sneak peaks Chakrit parts it was action

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a period drama mix with action. im really anxious to see this lakorn. i heard they are gonna air it around next month

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhhh IS P'NUM IN HERE TOO?? wow lots of people i wanna see in here. yayyy dat johnny guy was in tony ja's movie tom yum goong

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
its a period drama mix with action. im really anxious to see this lakorn. i heard they are gonna air it around next month
oh i hope they do :spin: then it would have been exactly a year since his last lakorn aired..cuz Mafia Tee Ruk aired in Oct. last year as well..dang! i miss Chakrit soo much on the lilo screen....let's hope they air his instead of airing another Aum lakorn..i love Ann but i tink i had enough of Aum for a bit cuz his lakorns are airing every other slots... :ph34r: