Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yep this is the guy Joy R. fell on top of...so no Krit and Joy didn't lie...LOL!!!

Here's the angle where he's beneath Joy R.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omagah! toon your right...its not krit! but wow they really do look similar.
man i really wanted to see krit and joy r together again. huhhh oh well at least that gives the rest of us a chance lmfao! :loool:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
omagah! toon your right...its not krit! but wow they really do look similar.
man i really wanted to see krit and joy r together again. huhhh oh well at least that gives the rest of us a chance lmfao! :loool:
Yeah I know right!!! I agree they look so similar...I think it's the eyebrows :loool:

wahhhh..... :lmao: you bursted my bubbles Toon. :lol:

Sigh... if only!!
OOPS I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you sad...just wanted Krit and Joy represented right... :dude:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hi, everyone i'm back! I was so busy lately with my summer course of Mental Health that i couldn't have the time to come into sarnworld. i had just finised the exam today but guess what, Monday is the first day of semester one, so i have no break at all.
i missed you all esp my chakrit, oh how i missed him so badly. i wanted to see all of his new lakorns now. Hopefully we will get to see all of his finished lakorns that we didn't get to see last year. Definetly, this year have to be Krit's year, he has to make up for all last year that we didn't get to see anything from him. I'm looking forward to see this one hopefully soon.

Regarding Joy R. and Kirt, they do looked cute together and they seem to be so happy when they were together, so sad that they can't make it last, i want to see how they felt around each other when doing this lakorn, because i saw in one of chakrit's interview where Joy R. was the interviewer, i can felt that they didn't feel comfortable, as chakrit didn't dare to look into Joy's eyes. He tried to look at something else while answering her questions throughout the interview, i felt so bad for him. i hope that who ever that he will chose will make him happy, may be if he comes to me, i'll surely make him happy........... :loool:

by the way, when is this gonna air?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what yah think golf and chakrit look alike? LOL i don't think they look alike at all. even though both are handsome but oo i can't wait to watch dis

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what yah think golf and chakrit look alike? LOL i don't think they look alike at all. even though both are handsome but oo i can't wait to watch dis
Golf...? who's golf? :blink: oh wait... is it that guy who joy fell on top of?? :lol: if it is then, for a split second he look like Krit! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono how u galz can see golf lookin like krit..

hmmmm im trying to picture.. but he doesnt look or resemble krit at all..

but both are good looking though ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans @ tv3 webboard said this one is airing soon. yay! its about time. more of chakrit tehehe

heres some pix. alot of pretty and handsome star in here

credit to pantip