Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For some reason, New reminds me of a very younger version of Num Sornam.
I AGREE! i thought that to myself each time i saw him. LOL

anyways, Poo, gah. her innocence in this lakorn bugs me but it's okays.
it's kind of hard to accept her with this kind of a weak n'ek role since
her n'rai acting is better. haha
I have never heard Poo with such a soft voice like that
& it kind of makes me feel weird...
always so use to her fierce voice. lol
New is a Cutie in here with his jealousy-ness & dorkiness. ahaha !
But yeah, i can't wait for the next episode.
It's nice how the kisses are Real unlike certain lakorns....
LOL but that's okays. :)

cath

sarNie Egg
woww i never thought this lakorn will be that great. i cant wait until the next episode lol

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
poo's acting has already ruined part of the lakorn err. they should send her back to remedial class cause she so can't act! i can't believe there's no improvement at all. i don't know what's up with this lakorn. the dad is so useless and pathetic and the sister is so f'in stupid like she like the bad people better than her real sister? wtf?

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
poo's acting has already ruined part of the lakorn err. they should send her back to remedial class cause she so can't act! i can't believe there's no improvement at all. i don't know what's up with this lakorn. the dad is so useless and pathetic and the sister is so f'in stupid like she like the bad people better than her real sister? wtf?
i agree! i can't stand the dad and sister!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha..... i'm totally Hooked.... never would i imagine myself watching poo priya's lakorns.... her actings alrighty, i very much feel pitty for her in this kinda role. Hopefully the lakorn stays interesting after this parts :)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
this lakro is pretty interesting. i think poo acting arite i mean she doesnt do those faces anymore i guess but she do need to improve her ating. n is it me or new so fine in thise one omg.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^ I'm with you on that. New literally melts my heart. I'm falling in love with him all over again now! Hahaha.

Watching episode 2 atm. I really can't stand Nuch's lil sis, Kaew. She's so annoying!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
For some reason, New reminds me of a very younger version of Num Sornam.
f.u. (no ffense)
just wanna say tat cuz my sis also said the same thing
but i've got to disagree
P'New is way cuter than young & old sornum

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Why many people are so hateful to Poo? I am just curious????

I think she is okay in this drama but definitely New is the one that make people tuning in.

Personally, I don't think Dok Bua Kao that bad... I will keep watching it.

I really want to watch this lakorn, but the praeg looks like he's wearing some thick eyeliner. Can't stand it! I don't know why they do that to him. Must agree though. New does remind of Num as well.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've completely fallen for New!! He looks so fine and so young :wub: (and he doesn't look like he's wearing make-up here contrary to his other lakorn >.<)lol

As for the lakorn itself...it's actually good. I mean...it's far better than what I've expected knowing that Poo is the female lead. Poo's acting is still bad but not as bad as before, New, Fai, and the one playing Rungsee are really good!
I will keep watching this lakorn...hope that it won't turn to be too sadistic...(like wong wien hua jai for example... <_< )

dream101

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is pretty good, if you can over look Poo's acting. I hadn't realized this before, but New is sooo HOT! I'm really looking forward to watching the rest of Dok Bua Kao. I hope this lakorn will get sub.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i agree! i like tuning in to see NEW:) hehehehe
i didn't really pay too much attention to new's lakorns until dok bua kao... he's so darn hot
lol

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised that I actually like this lakorn. Poo is ok, not the greatest. New is pretty good. His role is interesting and he plays it well. I like the younger brother(don't know his name). He's so good at playing the tortured guy who's in love with someone he can't have.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Done watching episode 2. It pisses me off a lot. Mainly Noy pissed me off. She always ruin all the moments with Nuch and Phana. Er, the lip lock at the beach. I know it was supposed to be Poo and New but Pinky popped in my mind at that moment. I'm still mad that she dropped out from this lakorn. Noy is just full of herself especially thinking that Phana likes her cus he's always around her. Mwahaha, Phana asked for engage with Nuch in front of both families. Noy sure did have a cow there. There was just too much torturing on Nuch after the dinner. The slapping and hot inscent thing being pushed into her hand. The dad is just hella bogus just standing there not protecting Nuch. She's his daughter too for god's sake! As of right now, Pol (Phana's lil bro. Forgot his character name) He isn't that bad yet. Not so annoying like how he was in WWHJ...for now anyways...

I'm thinking episode 3 is guna be the "R" scene from what I can get out from the ending clips of episode 2.

little

sarNie Adult
i never like new cuz of his news with the gay man how he's using him but i don't know who say the truth or not. anyways in this lakorn new is very handsome and hot with the character which i cant' wait to watch the next part.