Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow...New, Pinky, & Teng1 are gonna be in a lakorn together...can't wait to see.....

Teng1 act so well in Meu Nang...I love him so much...can't wait to see him again...but so sad, he's not the main pra'ek, but anyway, at least he's in there...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm praying they would change pra'ek too lol
i think he doesn't fit to play as a mean pra'ek at all
yeah the story sound so "nam noi" but viewers seem to like it though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah many rumors for this lakorn and new rumors said kade is also in here too. maybe pair up with cream

irin92

sarNie Egg
umm read some news about this lakorn and it seems really namnao to me too but if pinkys in it ill probably watch it. and i kinda like new...well hes ok to me so i dont mind him with pinky that much.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
want to see pinky in here too.but i want to see pinky pair up with new guy.like teng....but at least he in there.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanna share this is the girl that will be nang'ek with tengneung

read from kantana website they said new is pra'ek with pinky,so i think they won't change pra'ek
but i still hope they would change since they didn't film yet

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww so tuengneung will get with that girl? she's kindaa cute but she look older than him. geeesh, all these ch7 actress looks older than neung! :rolleyes: he needs to pair w/ tarn kanya! she looks the youngest and i think they'll suit each other. ch7 should start promoting their new comers. b/c they have alot but they have not been in lakorn as nang'eks yet. -.-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so she is paired with teng1

i agree she looks older .. but we'll just have to see ^_^