Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG are ya for real. :eek: That Pinky got replace by Poo.

I like Poo so I'm okay with the change. Nice to see Poo again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
since pinky is not in here anymore, i'll pass. don't like poo's acting & story is too "namnoi".
pinky deny this lakorn because she's busy filming wwhj and is preparing to go to india to film her movies.
it's ok. i didn't want her to pair up with new again anyways.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Errr....I'm not too excited about this lakorn anymore. I was so looking forward to see Pinky&New again. Poo and New is even a weirder pairing for me. I mite pass on this even tho I want to see New and Teng. But I'm not really into Poo's acting much. I like her but her acting is like blah....

I'll pass too...I wasn't fond from the beginning but was going to watch it for Pinky.
And now she's not in it, I hate the cast (except for Tengneung :wub:) -- so not watching anymore <_<

somp9

sarNie Adult
When Pinky gets back from India, I hope she will have another lakorn with Aof to made up their first lakorn. still keep my finers crossed.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
When Pinky gets back from India, I hope she will have another lakorn with Aof to made up their first lakorn. still keep my finers crossed.
i hope so too. but want to see pinky in this role too. :arrg: :spin: :lmao:

paof

want to see pinky n tengneung in here ......but not anymore.. :lmao:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!! WHAT!!! NO PINKY ANYMORE!! EEEEKKK... IONO IF IMMA WATCH THIS ANIMORE HMM......

jakjann

Jakjann
NO PINKY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paof

NO PINKY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sad no more pinky in here but hope she change her mind not to go india. n y pinky alway go to india cuz i thought she already went there last time right. <_< :spin: :(

jakjann

Jakjann
Pinky she has very nice voice^^

THEY LOOK VERY CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can not still believe that she is not more in this drama and is it Poo -.-
hate K´Dang more and more -.-

thx for clip^^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Not to be mean and all, but Poo is too dark compare to New, and her acting is not really there yet...who the hack make her N'ake in the first place(sorry to those who are fans)...Still hoping they will change the N'ake...