Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ughhhhhhhh crazy twisted nasty storylines. erm pip/joy s lakorn i forgot what it was called but it was boring lol ploy lightened up da lakorn. she was extra cute in dere. she was my brother's favorite character LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah you are talking about Yai Sanae Ha Ploy played Jenny the Mafia's daughter LOL yeah she lightened up the lakorn LOL and they weren't first cousins :p Pip's mom was a rich girl and her parents wanted her to marry Joy's dad but she was in love with someone else and she ran away to be with him and he turned out to be an ass and left them and Joy's dad decided to help her out lol and let her live with him and Joy

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought they was first cousins. then dere was some mistranslation lol cause i watched da khmer dubbed one and my friend did too and i was sayin how nasty it was and she was like but they aint know they was cousins and i was like ok but they found out later and they still wanted to be together nashty lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well the one you're talking about is the one that Ploy was a Mafia's daughter right?! Her name was Jenny? And Pip's mom was played by Jarunee right? Cause if it's that one then no they weren't first cousins lol Pip and his mother went to live with Joy's and her dad after Pip's dad left them. Joy's dad was suppose to marry Pip's mom, but she didn't love him and left for that other guy causing her to get disowned and then she needed help so Joy's dad took her in lol :p if you're thinking the same lakorn that im thinking

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol haha yeah they have to had -.-" LOL ; but even so there are plenty of lakorns ive seen where relatives get together =/ like Boran lakorns sometimes they do it LOL and oh yeah I remember this one lakorn that Ann did Jao Sao Prissana Chatchai and Ann T, Chatchai's own aunt tried to get him to hook up with her daughter his own cousin LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats so nasty y da hell they write stories like dat? ugh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've the slightest clue lol some people are just sick like that or they like watching spanish novella's LOL i see those type of things all the time in novellas LOL American soap opera's even

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yup and the storylines are like completely ridiculous I hate how someone dies and then they come back oh i was wearing a mask and the person who died was wearing a mask of me! I planted a chip in this person's brain so they could do this this and this im like WTFORK are u even saying listen to yourself then slap yourself for taking a stupid script and slap the writer while your at it LOL and they say soap opera's are suppose to reflect real life yeah in idiot's fantasies LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
real life? LMAO real life my ass hahahahaha. they are funkin ridiculous. and they always sleepin w/ each other. dis dude sleep w/ one girl then he sleep w/ her sister then eventually their mama LOL ish crazy

cecilia

Staff member
yup and the storylines are like completely ridiculous I hate how someone dies and then they come back oh i was wearing a mask and the person who died was wearing a mask of me! I planted a chip in this person's brain so they could do this this and this im like WTFORK are u even saying listen to yourself then slap yourself for taking a stupid script and slap the writer while your at it LOL and they say soap opera's are suppose to reflect real life yeah in idiot's fantasies LOL
that's why i stop watching them american soap. it's hella long and boring .. and over exaggerate .. i remember, i used to love PASSION .. but since it turn nasty with the whole theresa sleeping with Julia .. yuck. yuck .. poor ethan --- he didn't get her first ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i used to watch passions cause of dat one dude. i forgot his name lol erm theresa's brother not da oldest one but da younger one. he sexy lol he was on desperate house wives for a bit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg Jesse Mettcafe! I use to watch for him too and Charity until Charity left then it's like WTFORK so I quit the show finally ended and I always thought it was Lame ... Charity was meant for Miguel! But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they had to take Charity away and it's dumb because the entire point of the lakorn was they were suppose to get together and end evil but nopeee LOL they sidetrack off the original plot LOL sorry i get heated whenever i think about it lol

Yay 3 more days until Friday x33 LOL gosh im addict to this lakorn now

cecilia

Staff member
lol ..i know what you meant, i hate Kay for going between their relationship .. and i hate TABITHA AND TIMMY for acting stupid -- and repeatly break them apart ..

.. i watch the show b/c of ETHAN AND THERESA's love story --- and most of all .. LUIS's handsome face .. i love man in uniform and him as officer -- just hot ..

in fact, all think all the couple in there are MEANT for one another .. i hate the fact that they make two brothers fall for the same women .. on top of that, SLEEP with her ..

Tina, do you know what happen to SHERIDAN'S twin or who's the father of her twin? .. LUIS or ANTONIO? :p - and did ETHAN ever father one of Theresa's babies? - kindda curious ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The father of Sheriden's twins was Luis i believe and Ethan fathered all of her children lol she had sex with ethan and got pregnant before she had sex with Julian when she had her first child and her 2nd child was def Ethan

LOl Cece I'll never get over Miguel and Charity and what a beep Kay was... it's like she was a effin evil biatch but yet she still got her fairytale ending LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i thought too .. but was unsure .. as for LUIS and SHERIDAN .. i thought it was Luis and i feel bad for Antonio -- but still, if i'm SHERIDAN, i would go for the uniform guy ..

back to this .. DONUT will piss me ALOT in the next episode .. in this morning SEESAN --- there was some preview of her beating Taew and even hold a knife, about to stab the grandma .. on top of that, POJ is poisoning someone too .. crazy stuff ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
EW what da funk??? she slept w/ all 3? man dats y i can't stand american soap operas lol haha dats one of da reasons i listed earlier. aw tina u just got addicted to dis lakorn? i was hooked by eps 2 lol